1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on 2/09/2016 I was driving down S. Court street, it is a 3 lane 1 way road and I was in the middle lane. When I reach the intersection at Hannon street the car to my right decides that it wants to turn left onto it cutting across 3 lanes of traffic. Naturally I slam on the brakes blow the horn and say WTF out loud. None of that worked I hit the girl with my right front corner of the bumper and spun her around. I gave her a you have to be F*$%!NG kidding me look. So I see that she is moving her car and I'm assuming it is to get it out of traffic like we are supposed to. Nope the next thing that I see is her tail pipe belching out black smoke hauling ass down the wrong direction of the street. My car is still drivable so I throw it in reverse turn around and give chase. About 1000 feet into the chase I have 911 on the phone

911: What is your emergency?
Me: This Bit#$ just hit my car and is running from the scene, I'm chasing her right now
911: Sir don't chase her give us her tag number and we will get her
Me: I can't give you the tag number she is to Fu$%*ng far ahead of me why do you think I'm chasing her!?
911: Where are you at?

So I start reading off the street directions turn by turn, this girl was doing a lot of turns to try and loose me. Eventually she turned onto Simpson street which happens to be a dead end cul-de-sac. I park my car in between 2 other cars and block off the whole road, throw my car in park and pull the keys just incase she tried to steal it. At this point I am beyond pissed and I'm still on the phone with the operator. She gets out of her car and proceeds to beg me to let her go. I ignored her at that point because I didn't want to do something that would get me put in jail. I go to her tag and read it to the operator.

Long story short it took the police about 20 min to arrive at the scene.

BTW she tried to play the "I'm a vet with severe PTSD card" I am in the national guard I still have to pass the same PT test that active duty does so I have a very good idea of what kind of physical shape she should be in. She was 27 years old approx. 5'3" and 250lbs I have very serious doubts that she was ever in the military but I will let that part go for now. Even if the PTSD part is true that is no excuse for running from the scene of a accident.

Funny side note for you that already know, I sell insurance for my full time job and the chase just happened to end right in front of 1 of my customers homes.

My car is the grey Honda

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
So on 2/09/2016 I was driving down S. Court street, it is a 3 lane 1 way road and I was in the middle lane. When I reach the intersection at Hannon street the car to my right decides that it wants to turn left onto it cutting across 3 lanes of traffic. Naturally I slam on the brakes blow the horn and say WTF out loud. None of that worked I hit the girl with my right front corner of the bumper and spun her around. I gave her a you have to be F*$%!NG kidding me look. So I see that she is moving her car and I'm assuming it is to get it out of traffic like we are supposed to. Nope the next thing that I see is her tail pipe belching out black smoke hauling ass down the wrong direction of the street. My car is still drivable so I throw it in reverse turn around and give chase. About 1000 feet into the chase I have 911 on the phone

911: What is your emergency?
Me: This Bit#$ just hit my car and is running from the scene, I'm chasing her right now
911: Sir don't chase her give us her tag number and we will get her
Me: I can't give you the tag number she is to Fu$%*ng far ahead of me why do you think I'm chasing her!?
911: Where are you at?

So I start reading off the street directions turn by turn, this girl was doing a lot of turns to try and loose me. Eventually she turned onto Simpson street which happens to be a dead end cul-de-sac. I park my car in between 2 other cars and block off the whole road, throw my car in park and pull the keys just incase she tried to steal it. At this point I am beyond pissed and I'm still on the phone with the operator. She gets out of her car and proceeds to beg me to let her go. I ignored her at that point because I didn't want to do something that would get me put in jail. I go to her tag and read it to the operator.

Long story short it took the police about 20 min to arrive at the scene.

BTW she tried to play the "I'm a vet with severe PTSD card" I am in the national guard I still have to pass the same PT test that active duty does so I have a very good idea of what kind of physical shape she should be in. She was 27 years old approx. 5'3" and 250lbs I have very serious doubts that she was ever in the military but I will let that part go for now. Even if the PTSD part is true that is no excuse for running from the scene of a accident.

Funny side note for you that already know, I sell insurance for my full time job and the chase just happened to end right in front of 1 of my customers homes.
PTSD claims are now standard issue for most FOBITES and rear detachment Soldiers. If you are in the Guard, you should know this. You should have pulled out your ACE card and conducted a stand down. She may have even contracted her PTSD from some Soldier she was banging that just got home from a real deployment. That **** is contagious, dont you know?

Glad you are ok. Make sure to post pics of her and her car on all your social media, call her out for the piece of **** she truly is.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pictures are up

and unfortunately I know that all too well especially when you have VA reps that are in the guard that coach soldiers on how to get claims...

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
5' 3" and 250lbs. I knew you were a chubby chaser :rofl::rofl::rofl: but I had no idea to what lengths you would commit to the chase.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
All I can say, my friend, is that I am truly relieved. When I saw the title of this thread, I was almost certain you were posting an exposé on you, me and Russ at KCR last October.... :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Pictures are up

and unfortunately I know that all too well especially when you have VA reps that are in the guard that coach soldiers on how to get claims...
Thats why the garbage Soldiers HATE Readiness NCO's like me....I admin close their cases before they have a chance to take them to the VA!! Most of them only seem to get injured the day BEFORE a PT test.....

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
....(sigh...)

Cannot believe the sad turn of events that have destroyed the integrity of our military vets. Used to be that a vet would be ashamed to be 'home-less' or addicted to drugs or booze. Most of the older...we are talking 65+...vets are dumb founded at the how and why this generation has become so fu--ed up. Apparently there is no shame. Just my take...no intention to impune any of our site members.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
5' 3" and 250lbs. I knew you were a chubby chaser :rofl::rofl::rofl: but I had no idea to what lengths you would commit to the chase.
Russ, Your terrible!!!!! But that is funny no matter who you are. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Good luck getting your vehicle fixed FM, I hope they put her in jail where she rots.:mad:
CaptMax

·
Registered
2,813 Posts

That is brutal. Totally awful.

Glad you nailed the *****. You know, of course, if you just gave 911 the plate number they'd have done nothing.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Awww, come on Russ, give the kid a break. Fat chicks need lovin' too, and as long as FM is givin' the lovin', we aint gotta!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

On a more serious note, I'm glad to hear you're ok Kyle, and the chubby perp will be held accountable!

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
Awww, come on Russ, give the kid a break. Fat chicks need lovin' too, and as long as FM is givin' the lovin', we aint gotta!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

On a more serious note, I'm glad to hear you're ok Kyle, and the chubby perp will be held accountable!
Yea you are right Ed and since he is in Alabama the pickens are slim (pun intended) :D

·
Registered
532 Posts
Damn I just can't catch a break with this crowd...
Tell you what fm87, since you're the kinda guy that doesn't mind taking one for "The Team", I'll buy you a beer the next time we meet at The Creek. :lol: Just stay away from the skinny, semi toothless front desk clerk, she's all mine!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tell you what fm87, since you're the kinda guy that doesn't mind taking one for "The Team", I'll buy you a beer the next time we meet at The Creek. :lol: Just stay away from the skinny, semi toothless front desk clerk, she's all mine!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Get a few drinks in her and she will show the goods! Just ask nick rofl!!

Oh my... I just don't know what to say...

So where does everyone stay for the Creek? I'm planning on flying out this spring.

Bryan
Golden nugget inn is where all the fun happens

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
All I can say, my friend, is that I am truly relieved. When I saw the title of this thread, I was almost certain you were posting an exposé on you, me and Russ at KCR last October.... :rofl::rofl:
Looks like that is coming out anyways :tongue:
Sorry Kyle but I was just having a little fun brother at the end of the day all we can do is laugh when we run into idiots like her or should I say when they run into us?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts