1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Holy crap it is also censoring my words. I said s h i t and it bleeped it.

·
5,467 Posts
These Canidian assdholes would be speaking German if it wasn't for US blood.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
I prefer the old format. I wish I would have bought the site when it sold awhile back, I’ve spent more on a parts kit than what it sold for. This new format sucks S H I T.

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
I prefer the old format. I wish I would have bought the site when it sold awhile back, I’ve spent more on a parts kit than what it sold for. This new format sucks S H I T.
I kick myself every day lately because I had the chance and didn't. Hey Rory is that offer still open?

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
"You all" ? I was an active member when it was sold. I was not aware until two years later. I absolutely would have bought the forum, and have both the money and technical skills to have done it.

·
11,071 Posts
it was presented to a few active members of the community when i was finding myself out of time, money, and patience.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I wish it would have just been put up for sale in the MISC section.

Can't change the past. Here we are.

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
Yes i agree it S U C K' S !!!! .Think the new Format keeps all our PM's Even if we like to leave the conversation. I,E supposed "Delete. What is leave??? Delete is delete. "Mr.Maim" Said it best when i posted in "site feedback" And deleting PM's is not the only complaint...

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I always wondered how much it sold for... No real reason I just have no idea and could not help but wonder.

"You all" ? I was an active member when it was sold. I was not aware until two years later. I absolutely would have bought the forum, and have both the money and technical skills to have done it.
Yeah me too... on the active member part. Seems like there maybe should have been more of a discussion... but by the time I heard it was a done deal.... now I have a kids seasonal sinus support ad flickering to my right screwing up my concentration.... I am not saying I was owed something but I have been on this forum since before the joined date remembered. I think 2005 or 2004. It would have been nice to know what was going on. I rarely go a week without jumping on and generally read the forum at least once a day. Seems like some of us with the skills and others with the money may have been able to make something happen. Another forum I go to often had been bought within about a month of this one too. I guess it was just the timing. I don't know but I feel like many of these forums are a shadow of what they use to be. That damn Bush Barrel ban... I think it might have been worse that the AWB that sunset...

I hate to say it but there is really nothing here that can't be continued somewhere else. I am thinking of Windham and Bushmaster at the moment...

·
Registered
7,772 Posts
Yeah........(SIGH) [pause] - Oh Well........ (SIGH) pause.........

I heard from someone once that "All Good Things Come To An End"

I guess I always knew it would happen here too.....eventually - but I was hoping for that day to be long after I was gone..........as you all start drifting away (and I sense it is coming), let me be the first to say it was a real pleasure knowing and hooking up with all of you folks over the years - even if it was just here on the forum - mostly.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
You are right.

Sadly my solution will be to visit less and less. I can't stand all these ads taking over my computer.

·
11,071 Posts
i might have a different opinion if i saw the ads. for those that use ad blockers, do those work?

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
if there is a fix PLEASE tell me how. Its popping a new ad every 20 seconds and bringing this old computer to a crawl.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
For those of you complaining about pop-ups......seriously, what browser and virus protection are you running?
Install Firefox and Pandadome. I know some of you old bastages hate technology......but cmon guys....the internet is like trying to bang a Thai hooker with no protection...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts