1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an abuse of our milatary men and women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How longmustthe yong men and womenof our milatary be subjected to risking their lives for a lost cause? Howlong must they be placed in the middle of a conflict where the population has no respeet for the rule of law? How long must they endure horrendus living conditons that include sweltering heat,often with no electricty or running water,and only makeshift roof over their heads? How can our government be so callous and uncareing as to ask them to stand in harms way with no clear plan for the future and no unifed approach for victory?It"s di****able and should not be tolerated by anyone!I saylet"scallan end to it now before innocent lives are lost.No one in the wourld would blame us for walking away from an odviously hopeless situation that has noreal prospect for a lasting peace. Since the beginning of time, lawlessness has been therule in this area of the world and it will never change. I say get our troops out of New Orleans now!;) ;)

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
I was about to start dropping bombs on ya there for a sec! :D
Good 1!

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
....almost....I say,....ALMOST

.....almost lost it there....my fingers were itching for a strongly worded retort. GOT ME....had heard/seen this before.....gets me every time....LOL

T

·
0 Posts
the la national gaurd is in new orleans, to handle a situation in their state, in which it appears none of you live. not to mention most, if not all, of the claims of conditions are not true.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Good one very funny.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,323 Posts
it is and it isn`t as twistedpuppy points out the conditions are very real and all this because of 5 gang bangers getting killed in a "good "section of town i lived some years in LA and i know the people to be good and rightous but the resopnse to the NO catastrophy is worse than disgraseful it is down right criminal from the feds down to the state and city level LA politicans are the most corrupt in the nation it is a long tradition but the people are good folks and they deserve far better than they got .

and i know what i am talking about cause in 04 charlie wiped out my town in central FL and we didn`t get help for 6 days except for us helping each other it took them over a month to clear the highways east and west just so we could go for what we needed and FL is the most ready for disaster state in the nation

1 - 10 of 10 Posts