1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a short note to invite folks in the area to the 2015 Indiana State Military Vehicle Preservation Association show in Portland,IN at the Jay Co. fairgrounds, 17-19 Sep...Thur,Fri,Sat. Lots of vendors,parts and some rides in military vehicles. Also a fund-raiser for Portland's "Museum of the Soldier" with a chicken dinner Fri evening. Hope to see a few of our 1919 site members there. I'll have the only WW1 'vehicles' there...my traveling squad of the 1917 Machine Gun Carts.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Would love to go to this L999, maybe next year when I have my vehicle completed. Please see if there are any Ferrets there and take some pictures if there are.
I would like to see some pictures of your carts displayed as well if you get a chance. I hope you have great weather and be sure and have a great time!
CaptMax

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Feret'ts galore..

My Ferett was used by a military museum director for a parade in Montecello,IN and won 1st. place for the military division. He should be bringing it to the Portland meet and then bringing it to my place afterward.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
My Ferett was used by a military museum director for a parade in Montecello,IN and won 1st. place for the military division. He should be bringing it to the Portland meet and then bringing it to my place afterward.
Please send me some pictures of it when you get a chance, I will Pm you my email if you don't want to post them here.
CaptMax

·
Registered
512 Posts
I'll be there setting up in the swap meet area Thursday afternoon some time. Will be staying till end of show Saturday. I have a lot of NOS and used US ww2 to 1970's vehicle parts, and some reproduction Halftrack parts as well.

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts