1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of piecing together one more kit for sale, if there is an interested buyer. It will have an Israeli LSP, to start with. Bottom Plate will be new Iron Creations production, Top Plate will be my own line, both components milled from billet. Trunnion will be NOS Chrome Feedway in 30-06 spec, but I can probably scrounge up an Izzy trunnion as well. Most internals will be NOS, an excellent barrel (caliber options may effect pricing) super clean jacket, NOS bearing Booster, etc. New KMP extractor assembly too. Will be a premium kit. Price will be in the $1200-$1300 range, depending on a couple of options. All parts are in stock, just haven't pulled it all out yet. Below are pics of the quality of parts from the last kit I sold on auction, that went for over $1400. This is the same quality and condition I would provide in another kit.

If interested, drop me a line via PM or e-mail, or post here with your contact info. If no one is interested here, I may go ahead and put this together for gunbroker. Just wanted to give the forum first shot.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No interest in this here, it looks like. So I'll get this together and put it on gunbroker this weekend.

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Please post a link when you list it Lucky.
CaptMax

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Rollin, looks like you got a nibble.... Now you just need to set the hook!!! :lol:

C'mon CaptMax, you know you want it!!! :D
Yes I do but I will never get my ferret completed if if keep giving in to my addiction.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help in bumping this, my friends. Not looking good for any buyers here. No worries, I'll post the auction when it is up. Have to pull some parts, get fresh pics. Was hoping I didn't have to work so hard, lol.

·
Registered
761 Posts
You're killing me Rollin, I still want one and it seems like whenever a deal comes along I have to pass.

Can't think of to many people I would buy from. Whoever buys it is getting a great deal.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Three days since your first post and you're throwing in the towel? :eek:

Some people take the weekends off of the internet.

I am interested. PM'd you.

This is what I did this weekend:

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Three days since your first post and you're throwing in the towel? :eek:

Some people take the weekends off of the internet.

I am interested. PM'd you.
I got your PM and will call you tomorrow afternoon.

So, I was just trying to be lazy. If I put it on auction, I have to take all fresh pics of the parts, crop, size, host and post. Lots of work, whereas if someone here wants the kit I can put together the same stuff you see above on my last one, with lots of new parts. But... I have extra bills this month so I am trying to generate some cash flow quickly, on top of my regular work. I figure this would get interest or not in just a few days.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Mr.Maim and I put together a separate deal, so I still have the ability to put together a kit for someone else here, if wanted. Let me know, and I will give this a few more days before I photograph everything and put it up on gunbroker. However, if anyone wants specific pictures of what I will provide, just drop me a line.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Mr.Maim and I put together a separate deal, so I still have the ability to put together a kit for someone else here, if wanted. Let me know, and I will give this a few more days before it photograph everything and put it up on gunbroker. However, if anyone wants specific pictures of what I will provide, just drop me a line.
It is an absolute pleasure to finally do business with you Sir. I'm very much looking forward to the kit. :cool:

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just a bump and reminder, I can still put together one more kit of similar quality to that pictured in the first post. Most internals will be NOS, or at worst excellent condition, many other new parts, Izzy left side plate, options on barrel caliber and other details, like Izzy vs USGI top cover and feed pawl assembly. Price will vary a bit per specifics, but base price is $1200 + shipping.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts