1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Danger Will Robinson...this is FOB Iraq, Good luck getting it in the US! It may be possible as it's non-US but would still be darn near impossible. I'm quessing someone postd this as a joke.....but, you never know........

Tom Kelly
Buckeye, Az
M35A2 Deuce
M1009 Blazer

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
i thought

their "tanks" were beat up old Toyota pickups with 30 rag-heads riding in the back. sorry in advance if this is not pc

·
Banned
896 Posts
No one can take a joke !!

Bored GI's having fun with civilians again !

·
Registered
224 Posts
Tom Kelly said:
Danger Will Robinson...this is FOB Iraq, Good luck getting it in the US! It may be possible as it's non-US but would still be darn near impossible. I'm quessing someone postd this as a joke.....but, you never know........

Tom Kelly
Buckeye, Az
M35A2 Deuce
M1009 Blazer

Awwww we can't have anything BIG and fun here...

·
Registered
396 Posts
Rats, my wife just agreed I could buy it. Now I have to disappoint her...

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
God bless the troops! FN funny as hell! :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks like the ones near the bridge and tank storage yard south of An Nas. As I recall we got there when they were still smoking. The A-10's and Cobras got there before us. I'd pesonally buy one from Bosnia, they were used and abused less.

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
If you're gonna buy that thing be sure and run the Carfax report to make sure it has a clear title :).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good luck getting a form 6 for a tank we tried to get some t34's in the country and the atf said no way unless the barrels are removed due to the bull **** barrel ban

I know it sounds unreal but its true

jay

1 - 14 of 14 Posts