1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was just doing some price checking and can't seem to find much. In large amounts at a decent price anyways. I can deliver any of this ammo to the creek, I'm going. Hope I can camp there in a pick up camper.

4x4 truck. will get there wed eve, any tips, I haven't been there since the big fire. a long time ago.

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Thinking of selling some. I'll never shoot all that I have. You can pick it up the same time you pick up the cart.
If you are disposing of 8mm, I'm interested but I don't think I can get the cart during the same trip. ;-)

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Help me identify and price this please. I want to be fair to me and the buyer. Pics 1,2 same ammo, 3,4 same 5,6,7 same 8,9 same I have diff year turk and some others. Have to dig thru the pile. I also believe I have pm'd everybody back about this ammo. I want to keep some because I have a 8mm BAR and a post sample 1919a4 8mm shorty. It looks like wideners has yugo for 51 cents each. Thanks for the tip ri2005.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Help me identify and price this please. I want to be fair to me and the buyer. Pics 1,2 same ammo, 3,4 same 5,6,7 same 8,9 same I have diff year turk and some others. Have to dig thru the pile. I also believe I have pm'd everybody back about this ammo. I want to keep some because I have a 8mm BAR and a post sample 1919a4 8mm shorty. It looks like wideners has yugo for 51 cents each. Thanks for the tip ri2005.
I guess I don't have enough posts to pm.
Let me know.
Thanks
ri2005#wowway.com

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Have 7 cases of yugo 900 rds each, nice and clean $450 each. pic 3 and 4

Have 22 cases of turk diff years 1400rds $600 each

Romy is sold. all plus shipping.

I can deliver to the creek…………….

Buy 5 cases of turk $575 each

Buy 10 cases of turk $550 each .39 each

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 down, Todd when you pick this up we need to visit/shoot for awhile, bring your buddy also. I'm buying at the micro brew.

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
1 down, Todd when you pick this up we need to visit/shoot for awhile, bring your buddy also. I'm buying at the micro brew.
It's a deal. Stan's been asking about visiting again. FWIW, here's a picture of Stan at last year's Penn State Military Appreciation tailgate.

Military uniform Uniform Military officer Security Official

1 - 20 of 32 Posts