1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does an ammo can attach to an isreali .30/.50 gun cradle? I think it is a vehicle mount where it can be fixed -up/level. the left side has a round flat plate with an adjustable attachment point so the ammo box can be tilted. I dont have the ammo can adapter. are they available?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I might have some information on this, but would need to see a picture. The Israeli designs are similar to ours, and parts do interchange to a certain point.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Stanamale1,
I have a Izzy mount and can take a few pictures for you. Let me know if there is anything besides the can holder that you want to see. One of my unfinished projects is making a larger holder for the mount that will accept the tombstone drum.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just want to mount an ammo can holder to complete the mount. I may sell or trade it to someone who needs one of this type.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Stanamale1,
Here are some pictures of what you are missing on your Izzy mount. Sarco might be your best bet for the missing can holder.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What is a complete cradle like this worth? I have one that came on a 1942 Willys Jeep. I would like to replace it with the correct mount, so I will be selling this one. I will be posting it on the "for sale" sight later.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ebay price

The last one i saw on ebay was identical to the one pictured above, three days ago it went for $455.00 +shipping, stan

·
Registered
886 Posts
Thanks Chopper28,,,I try to give members good deals.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Tommygunner.... I did not sell the cradle,,, I still have it and use it everytime I go shooting. I want it to use not to sell and make money on. I searched all over the Creek and on the internet before I found one. So don't be upset I have no intention of selling it. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I think it is a great cradle and had a stand up mount made for it. Works great.

·
Registered
886 Posts
My mistake! Sorry,,,It looked just like the one I sold,thats crazy! Put it to good use.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts