1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the one who contemplated selling to Oscar, when I found out he was in Japan I told him I can not ship outside USA, we have ITAR and now the commerce dept has a taken over some firearms trade. He told me he could get a US address that’s when I told him I would think about it, I don’t have a 07 ffl , 02 sot, I don’t pay ITAR, I couldn’t do it and feel good, heck there are probably very few people on Gunbroker that sell internationally. I don’t need a visit by a federal agent. I am sorry for not communicating in more detail Oscar, that I probably should have did. I don’t know the firearms laws in Japan but you may want to check on the logistics of making a transaction of this type, I did find companies that specialize in international firearms parts trade and antique firearms, Good Luck. Jon P.

·
Registered
7,799 Posts
...what he said. I mentioned being definite about saying..."I'll take it" ASAP for a wanted part/piece. The ITAR situation is the killer here...bad for our foreign buddies.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
I also do not ship gun parts overseas as I am not familiar with import/export regulations. Having said that, if a foreign buyer wishes to buy a legally sell-able gun part(s) here in the US and have me ship it to a friend or broker in the United States, I personally have no issue with that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts