1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I have about 30-40 empty brass chargers as well as maybe 20 of those un opened box's with live rounds in them as well as the original wooden crate some place in my pile of stuff.
GW

·
Premium Member
6,054 Posts
I have about 30-40 empty brass chargers as well as maybe 20 of those un opened box's with live rounds in them as well as the original wooden crate some place in my pile of stuff.
GW
George let me know if you ever want to part with it as I could use some for the Revelli :tongue: I was bidding on the stuff listed above as I would like to replace some of Dolf's we burned up.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
George let me know if you ever want to part with it as I could use some for the Revelli :tongue: I was bidding on the stuff listed above as I would like to replace some of Dolf's we burned up.
Did Dolf get another Revelli? He told Rosenfield he finally got "a Revelli working". But, we didn't know whose Revelli it was.

·
Premium Member
6,054 Posts
Did Dolf get another Revelli? He told Rosenfield he finally got "a Revelli working". But, we didn't know whose Revelli it was.
Yes it is his Dan and we did a shoot the day before the SAR show and all was well until we got a case separation :( we had to shut it down for the rest of the shoot until we got back to Dolf's to clear it. Ammo is tough to find for them that is why I am looking so I can feed mine as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts