1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK yall Ive posted this up on other gun sites and so far Ive got prices all over the place. Id like to get a couple different ideas before I put it up as I dont want to screw anyone but I would, of course, like to get the best deal on it.
So if yall have any ideas on value or any further info on the gun please let me know.
The gun is a 1970 dated 37, no US markings. So Im thinking not an original Vietnam receiver. I think this would be right.
The gun is missing the clamp for the mag tube extension but other than that is complete.
The duckbill, I think, is right as rain. The barrel shows where the original lug was turned down. something Ive seen in all the pictures of this type gun. Overall in very good shape.
So basically I think I have a good Vietnam barrel and brake with a post war gun.
Thoughts?
Machine

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
models, serial numbers and manufacturing dates - Ithaca Gun
www.ithacagun.com › pdfs › serialnumb...

Look up Ithaca 37 serial numbers, I tried to get the link to the PDF but it is automatically downloading the pdf. I Copied what I could above. Once you find it you can check the serial number range to see date of manufacture

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts