1919 A4 Forums banner

J&G Sales has 8mm

5K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Shattered 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Absolutely,, They are ok if you can walk in,, the first 30 06 ammo I ordered from them in 2003 cost me dearly. The shipping was not too far from what the ammo cost,,, to ship to NYS.

#10 ·
J&G use to have some of the best prices around but now out here there known as a "junk" store.I ordered some S&B 9MM ammo from them and I guess since they were out they just went ahead and sent Wolf 9mm instead...:rolleyes:
LOL... You demand your money back? I'd have kept the ammo and made them pay shipping back AND the proper ammo shipped!

#15 ·
ah for the days of .08 at SG eh???
I preferred the days of .04 cents a round for the Turk 8 mm at AmmunitionStore.com

#16 ·
J&G use to have some of the best prices around
What'chu talkin' about, Willus?

J&G NEVER had really good prices... and then shipping on top... nahhh.

#17 ·
Shattered, know what you mean bub...

ROry, i'll take that ROMY off your hands for the same price i offered you before... you can just bring it to Heckinohios and we can shoot some of it at the same time.

#19 ·
I'm not their biggest fan by a long shot, but even Samco is looking better with their FNM and Hirtenberger; I've shot a lot of Romy and Yugo in the 1919but I'd rather shoot either the FNM or Hirt if all the 8mm is going to cost 30-35 cents. Luckily still got a decent stash of the Romy from last year so I don't have to bite the bullet, so to speak, yet.

#20 ·
dont worry soon enough my 762 x 39 mm will be in a bargin :D everything is going up up and away...

#23 ·
Let'em sit on their inventory awhile.

Bidnesses have to pay taxes on their inventory. How do you think the ammo got so cheap in the first place? It's only because of the panic buying they are able to keep prices so high.

If they don't sell anything for a quarter of a year, wanna bet they don't axe prices? Warehouses have rent, if not the bidnesses then hafta pay taxes on the property they own, salaries they pay, heat, lights etc...

Think about it. Let'em stew.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.