1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's official. I lost one of the best tools I've ever owned on our last So Kal desert shoot. My headspace wrench... uhhg!

Problem is, I've been trying to get in contact with James @ JJ custom with no luck. His only contact is Email and I haven't recevied a reply for sometime now. I know ORF has em.. but for more $$ and plus i'd rather give my $$ to James directly.
James, If you read this, I need another one of your excellent wrenches! :D

Please Email or PM me if you get a chance!
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
I saw one of those wrenches in person for the first time a couple weeks ago...I think gunnut had it. Really nice tool and it sure beats a screwdriver.

·
Registered
864 Posts
I love mine. It's actually a required tool in my book if you want to adjust the head-space with the gun assembled.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool Gary, thanks!!

Ok, I guess I'll just wait till the GB if i don't hear from James. I'll probbaly pick up (2) this time! :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
You should have bought that second one when you thought about it. I had James send me a spare right after I got the first one. Maybe it will turn up.lol

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL, How right you are Larry!
I was, but 1903's oils cans back then took the place of the second wrench..
wouldn't ya know, I still have all the cans.. lol

I THINK i know the general spot where i could have lost it.. but that would require a 2 1/2 hour trip (one way) and 100 bucks in gas..lol. Maybe in Oct. I'll find it and then will have 3! :D

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
I guess I'll watch for the GB too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts