1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a source for Israeli .308 links? I just finished my first build and would love to test fire this beast!

Thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
If your in a free state try Cargo or BMG. Or I'm sure some of the guys here sell them. If not ebay is your friend. There are cloth belts and links listed there right now

·
Registered
221 Posts
Not sure on those. EBay has some belts right now as does gunbroker. The cloth belts work with 308, 30/06,&8mm. Takes more to load them with out a belt loader though BUT are reusable and you don't have to pick up all the links

·
Registered
221 Posts
There's a listing on gunbroker right now for 400 rounds of 7.62 nato linked for 1919a4 for $279. Don't know if that helps but you'll get ammo and links that way

·
Registered
23 Posts
All my boxes of links have the “UK” mark on them. Along with a bunch of other Hebrew writing. Is this the same “UK” that’s stamped on uzi’s and Israeli fal’s?

·
BeltFed GURU
4,292 Posts
Those are Izzy link !!! all the rings on each link are straight no flare in the small ring like USGI links for 30 06 !!
Izzy links with take 30 06 ,8mm ,7.62 X 51/.308 and 7.62 X 54R .

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I believe the good folks at Apex have them. At least they used to have them. Check out their website.
1: YES, APEX Gun Parts has a good supply of Israeli 7.62X51 links.

2: NO, I cant access the pallets of those links at this time to restock the web site.

Best thing to do is sign up on the web site to receive and e-mail when we put these back in stock:

https://www.apexgunparts.com/1919a4-israeli-links-308.html

Richard

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1: YES, APEX Gun Parts has a good supply of Israeli 7.62X51 links.

2: NO, I cant access the pallets of those links at this time to restock the web site.

Best thing to do is sign up on the web site to receive and e-mail when we put these back in stock:

https://www.apexgunparts.com/1919a4-israeli-links-308.html

Richard
But how am I going to fight off the coronavirus zombies with my freshly minted 1919?

I'm just teasing! I will look for them when in stock. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
But how am I going to fight off the coronavirus zombies with my freshly minted 1919?

I'm just teasing! I will look for them when in stock. Thanks!
Right now "all hands" are working on filling customer orders.
I have asked the supervisor if she can spare 2 people to run the forklift and "dig" out a pallet of links.
Hopefully the good weather holds so we can get this and everything else done.

Richard

·
BeltFed GURU
4,292 Posts
You both had me scratching my head over UK links until RI woodbutcher described the 20 link sleeve his came in , back in 95 i bought 2000 links from the old OOW for $120 and they were all brand spanking new Izzy links but my links are marked DM1 stamped on the back bone . The moment he said Hebrew i knew what he has !!

You both had me racking my brain over the UK and thinking British links but they only made .303 links a Very rare link to come across for the Brit MK II open bolt 1919 there are a few on the forum who would give an arm or a pair of danglies :rofl::rofl: for a quantity of 303 links they go for something north of $1 each and are unobtainium !!

Hope fully Richard can dig out some for you AKmac :thumbup:

Talk about stiring up an old hand ya damn newbies :tongue: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
23 Posts
That’s the ones. Little 20 link boxes that barely keep the links in. I was wondering if there was a difference between these and IWI. I figured the UK was just an acceptance stamp. There’s plenty of times I could use an extra hand but unfortunately I have no .303 links. It’s good to know these links will load pretty much all rifle cartridges. If the noobs weren’t yapping the old hand wouldn’t have taught me something.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
The plan / my hope is to get someone with a forklift to retrieve links and then get them restocked.
Late yesterday we had a customer order 100 Saiga butt stocks!
Those also have to be retrieved from storage and then packed up for a freight shipment.
It continues to be a busy time...

Richard

1 - 20 of 26 Posts