1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished reading the sequel to "One Second After." This one is called "One Year After" and true to its name, picks up where the first book left off.

Truth be told, I was a bit disappointed in the beginning, and wondered if it was going to be worth the money. I felt it was kind of slow. It spent a lot of time building character and situation backgrounds. However, it began to all unveil itself as the book progressed. Once I began to read "in between the lines" so to speak, it became that same old "can't put it down" book that OSA was.

Without trying to spoil it for anyone who wishes to read it, this book deals more with politics and morality. Both of which seem to be going south in a hurry in the post event world.

This book, "One Year After" was just released on September 15th and is hot off the presses. I am glad I toughed through what I considered a slow beginning. The first book left me feeling like I needed to do more to prepare, and I needed to it today! This book has made me sit and ponder what would, or what could I do in that situation.

Thought I would share.
Anyone else read it yet?
Thoughts?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts