1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all - I used to post alot of these here --- but the last couple of yrs -- well I've turned into that thing that my ex GF Heather hated the most -- a workaholic ...... So ..... here , just for fun --- is a 12 yr old girl singing a very hard to sing # from Le Miz -- I thought she was brilliant ( as my UK friends would put it .. ;-) ) right now we have 5 TV shows ramping up to shoot in SF --- I hope to get on one of them ---;) then I can afford to play w my 'new' Russian motorcycle and crf 450r supermoto racer .......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUP_aC5-bkM

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
one more while I'm still here -- 2 yrs ago- from BGT --Jodi from Wales ( she could be my son Dean's mother's twin sister - Sandra looked just like Jodi when she was 30 -- -- still does too ) I've heard Jodi sing in Welsh --- didn't understand a word and liked it anyway ..... ( where does Welsh come from ?? )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7fFaEsqKyM

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Hey Moose, good to see you reappear! I still have a couple of pics on photobucket from the day we went shooting at Circle S, all those years ago. I will have to check out your links, given my own (former) ties to music. Now enough of that workaholic stuff, and come hang out here more often!

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Welcome back stranger

Good to hear from you again. As far as being a workaholic, EXCELLENT! Remember that millions on welfare are depending on you. After all why should they work just pay rent, medical bills, etc......
Many days I still miss being a small player in the music industry, glad to hear you are still enjoying it. I couldn't understand The Welsh either.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
never cared for american idol- AGT - so so --- for some reason I got to liking BGT they have some ---- sometimes oddly talented people ---- -- My English long distance 'girlfriend' thinks I'm a bit nutty for watching 'naff ' british tv shows -- to me they are exotic tv from a distant land ---- where they sort of speak a semi understandable form of english -- my aunt Sangly watches shows that --- as she says -- " Him Chinee but speaking Thai w chinee / lao writing in picture --- how they do that ?? " I have So many projects ---- bmw - venture- ktm - tt500 - ural -- bus -- crf -- tz350-- and work 6 days /wk ...... I did pick up 2 ruger strikers cheap --- .308 and 7mm08 lots of fun at the range ----- bring big ear muffs -- my son is at school in portland ---- getting a degree in south asian history ---- those who know my family would not find that odd ---- in the fall he is planning to move to Japan to teach english --- then apply to join the US foreign service and work in an embassy in Asia --Japan ? Thailand ? china ?? Viet Nam ?? all this , and I keep telling my coworks that care to listen - that there are bad things coming --- almost every person I work w things berney walks on water --- and when I tell then he's way more dangerous than they would ever think--- I get accused of being anti union -------- when I go to every meeting and serve as a shop steward for one of the bigest rental houses in the bay area ( sigh)

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also --- my friend in the UK --- as it turns out ----- has turned into a celebrity divorce attorney-- and reminds me weekly that I type w a California accent ---- go figure .. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
+1 on the "good to see you back"

·
Registered
965 Posts
Nice to see you post. If you got too much clutter, I got room for the TZ750. I travel from Sac to St Helena often enough and could swing by . . .

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Glad you thought of us! Nice to hear from ya, don't be such a stranger okay. KevinT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts