1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give a shout out to Lyndon at Kiwi's Custom Guns. I first coresponded with Lyndon probably over a year ago when I saw a post somewhere that he was building Vickers. I missed the run he had going at the time but he put me on a list for the next run. He got back with me around the first of June this year and said he was starting another run the first of July. I raked him over the coals with questions about his build process, prices and expected completion. He anticipated completion sometime in September and so I sent him the kit and kept my fingers crossed that he would live up to the quality and timeframe he indicated. I received my Semi-Auto Vickers back yesterday and couldn't be happier with every aspect of the build. I haven't had a chance to fire it yet but Lyndon did provide two videos of his test firing before and after refinish so I'll assume it will run well. The fit and finish is almost perfect and it cycles like butter. I'm glad to see that there are still some builders out there that strive for excellence in both quality and customer service and Lyndon is one of them! I hope he expands his builds into other beltfeds as I have more kits for him to build. Thanks again Lyndon, and I hope to do business with you again. Here are some pics so you all can see for yourself! Tool Machine Machine tool Gun Machine gun Air gun Tripod Airsoft gun Gun Airsoft Air gun Airsoft gun Trigger

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are parts kits going for these days? I have a nice Australian smooth jacket kit im looking to sell.
I sold another parts kit, Halo semi plate, and cams about a year ago for 2.5k. I'd guess in the 2k range for a nice kit.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Just wanted to give a shout out to Lyndon at Kiwi's Custom Guns. I first coresponded with Lyndon probably over a year ago when I saw a post somewhere that he was building Vickers. I missed the run he had going at the time but he put me on a list for the next run. He got back with me around the first of June this year and said he was starting another run the first of July. I raked him over the coals with questions about his build process, prices and expected completion. He anticipated completion sometime in September and so I sent him the kit and kept my fingers crossed that he would live up to the quality and timeframe he indicated. I received my Semi-Auto Vickers back yesterday and couldn't be happier with every aspect of the build. I haven't had a chance to fire it yet but Lyndon did provide two videos of his test firing before and after refinish so I'll assume it will run well. The fit and finish is almost perfect and it cycles like butter. I'm glad to see that there are still some builders out there that strive for excellence in both quality and customer service and Lyndon is one of them! I hope he expands his builds into other beltfeds as I have more kits for him to build. Thanks again Lyndon, and I hope to do business with you again. Here are some pics so you all can see for yourself! View attachment 18073 View attachment 18081 View attachment 18089
She sure is pretty! Kiwi does excellent work.

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
Yes he is a man of his word. I have had more than one build from him and they are all perfect as could be. I will recommend him any and every chance I get.
CaptMax

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just wanted to give a shout out to Lyndon at Kiwi's Custom Guns. I first coresponded with Lyndon probably over a year ago when I saw a post somewhere that he was building Vickers. I missed the run he had going at the time but he put me on a list for the next run. He got back with me around the first of June this year and said he was starting another run the first of July. I raked him over the coals with questions about his build process, prices and expected completion. He anticipated completion sometime in September and so I sent him the kit and kept my fingers crossed that he would live up to the quality and timeframe he indicated. I received my Semi-Auto Vickers back yesterday and couldn't be happier with every aspect of the build. I haven't had a chance to fire it yet but Lyndon did provide two videos of his test firing before and after refinish so I'll assume it will run well. The fit and finish is almost perfect and it cycles like butter. I'm glad to see that there are still some builders out there that strive for excellence in both quality and customer service and Lyndon is one of them! I hope he expands his builds into other beltfeds as I have more kits for him to build. Thanks again Lyndon, and I hope to do business with you again. Here are some pics so you all can see for yourself! View attachment 18073 View attachment 18081 View attachment 18089
thank you all for your kind words. I truly love building these guns. With the job change I'm hoping to get through the wait list so I can get to all the other fun guns out there to build.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts