1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'll be there. Trying to get enough money to supply my desires, but I don't think there is enough in the world.

Too many fun things!

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I'll be there. Just another faceless dude with Ooogah-Eyes, shuffling along the tables.:eek: Around 1:30pm on Saturday I'll be the guy saying "Crap, I missed it AGAIN!!". I've hit knob creek every time for the past 10 years or so, and made it to the 1919 meetup twice. Too busy fiddling with a greasy part I can't afford for a gun I don't own :D

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
APEX Gun Parts,, October 2015 KCR

It looks like it will be Brian & myself manning the APEX booth.
We have been spending time the last few days working on the details of the trip.
Soon we will be discussing what to bring to sell!
If you have ideas or want to have a purchase delivered this would be a good time to call my CUSTOMER SERVICE people (719) 481-2050 and let them know.
We will be in the same spot (#44) as usual.

Richard

·
Read Only
836 Posts
It looks like it will be Brian & myself manning the APEX booth.
We have been spending time the last few days working on the details of the trip.
Soon we will be discussing what to bring to sell!
If you have ideas or want to have a purchase delivered this would be a good time to call my CUSTOMER SERVICE people (719) 481-2050 and let them know.
We will be in the same spot (#44) as usual.

Richard
You can ship me with your parts, I'll make sure nothing falls off the pallet:D. I can eat ramen noodle dry.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do any of the venders ever have maxim 1910 sokolov gun carts at the creek. Just didnt know if anyone can remember seeing any

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
do any of the venders ever have maxim 1910 sokolov gun carts at the creek. Just didnt know if anyone can remember seeing any
Yes, bought one there in April along with its storage crate. I believe it was the only one there.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
I plan on going again but more and more it is getting to be a grind to do so. Seems each time more t-shirt sales tables and other similar flea market items are showing up. I normally make it twice a year from Thursday afternoon through to close on Sunday but this may be my last time to do that.

I will be at our normal tables location A10 Friday for sure maybe Saturday as well.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I saw just ONE last fall, and I purchased it!
Another member here was nice enough to haul it home in his truck for me.
The seller had been using it for displaying a dummy M1919A4.
From the looks of the Sokolov mount it had sat outdoors in some weather and required a bit of clean up and restoration.
This example lacked the armor shield.
I should have bought them when Coles distributing had them in nice shape and reasonable!
After some work I think it came out OK.

IMG_20141122_194102.jpg

IMG_20141122_194003.jpg

Sledge

·
Registered
311 Posts
Planning on going in the spring! Been twice before but we camped in. Big camp ground
Any body got any good hotel/motel suggestion??

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Kcr

Going to camp there again this year, first iime camping there last fall and it was great. Also looking forward to seeing my friends at the Y

·
Premium Member
6,066 Posts
Going to camp there again this year, first iime camping there last fall and it was great. Also looking forward to seeing my friends at the Y
It will be good to see you there :D I will be hanging with the usual motley crew lucky13, abominog and of course Dolf, Alistair and Rick.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
So, you're saying abominog is going to make it after all? I guess I have to show up then! :jedicrying:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts