1919 A4 Forums banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Dan Shea et. al has posted a new update to the Vickers Machinegun: Pride of the Emma Gees Kickstarter page. An interesting video on one of the more unique traning aids, the "Vickers, Appratus, Training"

There was one of these for sale at the SAR Show, December 2019

The seller was asking an eye-watering $4,000.00 for it.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Has the subject of this printing gone dark? I have yet to read of a planned publishing date.

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
I have been speaking to Dolf regularly and he is still in the dark and he has heard nothing on publishing dates at this point.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
That is not a good sign. I am guessing it has not gone to print yet and we will be asking this same question over and over for a while.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
From the latest email update -

This is our new estimated timeline. If there are any updates, we will be sure to let you know ASAP!

• Mid to Late September 2020: Begin printing.
  • Late September to Early October 2020: Begin shipping Kickstarter Exclusive editions and other reward packages to U.S. addresses.
  • October 2020: Complete any remaining U.S. address shipments and pending reward packages and begin international shipments.
  • November 2020: Complete any remaining international shipments.
  • By December 2021: Schedule and complete all Elite Platinum Emma Gees class rewards.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I bought in on the kickstarter a while back - wasn't aware of the background discussions here. Either way, glad to see the schedule - hope they can stick to it.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts