1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Legendary Donor
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello friends. as you know KMP has been here for a long time. well, we finally got a buy togeather to get you salivating !! we are going to deal !!!here is what we are offering--- izzy 1919 kit very good to ex kits .308 cal. ---kit alone$380.00 plus ship. --- now here is the best deal--- kit as mentioned above, plus a genuine KMP trig and sear kit----and a genuine KMP 100 % RHSP !!!-- here's the deal. the 1919 kit is $375.00 the T&S kit is $100.00 and the RHSP is $120.00 all 3 for $595.00 plus ship. you save $45.00 over stock prices. all you have to do is machine the internals and your ready to rivet !!!! we will be ready to ship next week. parts are stock and we are getting the boxes ready !! we have a limited amount, so first come first served. thedeal is as above. no substitutions--no fries, in other words. e-mail [email protected] for reservations. MO/PC/CC accepted. please include your zip for shipping prices. we think you'll be pleased. ---any questions ? just ask. thanks. tomt:D :eek:

· Legendary Donor
1,389 Posts
Not trying to butt in but if anyone wants to take advantage of TomT's package deal and is planning on attending the Indy build you may be able to have them shipped directly here, my wifes an FFL and can handle the paperwork on the plate when you get here.

Thanks Tom for putting this together

· Registered
2,142 Posts
AWESOME DEAL!

I'd buy 3... If I wasn't already committed to paying off that 106mm! :D

· Registered
784 Posts
Hi - forgive me newness but I'm just getting my feet wet on 1919s..i've built FALs/ak's/ar's previously but know so very little about these fine weapons.

This looks like the deal I was looking for...just a couple questions.

1) What denotes an Izzy kit?

2) What machining of internals is required? Have not found this in the FAQ.

3) do you want to include a set of rivets for added cost and make an idiot proof kit?

· Registered
4,688 Posts
This would have made my first build some 4+ years ago a lot easier and a lot cheaper! lol Not to mention the 2nd, 3rd, 4th......~ Ahhhh.....but the journey was still great! :D

Heck of a deal here! You done good Tomt!!

· Registered
1,156 Posts
+1 on tomt never let me down and his stuff is A1 just like other guys here..

· Legendary Donor
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
deal

thanks guys. we are starting to move the inventory. the izzy is a misnomer as they were all U.S. kits at one point. the izzys made em .308 thats the only real difference. thanks. tomt :eek:

· Legendary Donor
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
creek cancelled

well guys, with the creek cancelled there no better reason to get your kits now for the spring builds !!( in other words, you ain't gonna get em any cheaper !!) thanks. tomt

· Registered
215 Posts
You really can't go wrong with this deal. If you're new to the 1919 and looking to jump in, this is your chance. Quality, price, in stock merchendise - it's all there.

Have 30calmachingunner machine your internals (attend the build if you can), buy a set of rivets and you're in business.

· Legendary Donor
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
got the ground plates in today

we got em in and are finishing the machining. we expect to ship this week. the week of the 27th, so give us a call and we'll get them going to ya. thanks for your patience !!! tomt:D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.