1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my KMP Trigger set. I have no idea how this works. I can't see where the trigger is going to trip the sear. Can someone help I would love to throw some bullets this weekend.

Thanks

Heres the sear

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I was beating my head on the wall for a half hour wondering how this is suppose to work. :confused: I'll have to get a hold of tom.

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
Yeah, you'd need a big a_ _ sear slot and top mount trigger bar to make that dude work on a 1919 :).

When you get the correct ones they will look something like this. Ignore the note, this is an older version of tom's trigger and he's done many refinements since then.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blkbd said:
Have you had your internals milled yet? If not get hold of 30calmachinegunner.

I have not milled my internals yet. I was waiting to measure up the sear I'll be using. Maybe this is a dumb question. Why should I get a hold of 30calmachinegunner?

Thanks

·
Registered
901 Posts
That's funny. Kind of like a square peg in a round hole. Way back when the nice lady that works for Tom sent me two disconnectors instead of a disconnector and sear. Cleared it up in about 5 seconds with Tom and She.

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
Comunication sometimes is funny. Maybe she just took orders for three 50 BMG sears and assumed this was for another. I can see it happening. At least they sent him the new improved sear model :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts