1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys:
One build done with a "generic"trigger and I do have at times problems with the sear resetting or I should say not resetting without a "giggle". Mostly I an beginning to think the headspace drifts out after 50-100 rounds from heat and then sear reset craps. So what other triggers are out there I can try. IS THE KMP ok? wHO ELSE MAKES A TRIGGER-SEAR SET TO TRY??
tHANKS
Eskimo Joe.:)

·
Registered
434 Posts
KMP is, to me, the best out there. With 2+ years behind it firing 98-02 Indian ammo it still works.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I started with another venders trigger and sear set and it worked just ok. I tried KMP's set and it works very smooth and reliable. Light trigger pull and fast reset on my 1919. I used the standard trigger return spring and the plunger return spring that replaces the timing screw set up. Works very nice in both of my guns. If I switch to the brand X sear and trigger set the pull gets harder and reset becomes slightly less reliable. It's like the difference between Craftsman and Snap-on tools. Craftman tools will get the job done but Snap-on tools just go the extra bit to make the quality count. I am building two more 1919's and they will have KMP parts in them because they work. OK Mac tools are good too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts