1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so bummed don't think I can go {just had al top teeth pulled do to medicine {shots}} :violinist:

Over the years I have meet so many NICE board members there and have gotten lot's of great deals to!

So please update us less fortunate members here thanks

P.S. for the new and old one's that have never been there you can get some great deals there NO TAX NO SHIPPING CHARGES

and some of sellers that are online sell the same stuff there cheaper { some items 75% off } it's great
and there's all kinds of machine guns shooting/lots of cash down range
all kinds of military / gun stuff best ammo deals gone by noon of Friday

It's about 1/2 hour south of Louisville KY October 10, 11 & 12

some mebers meet at noon or 11 pm each day {Nice to put faces on names here} :bigun2:

http://www.knobcreekrange.com/events/featured-events/machine-gun-shoot

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Hueyy, I sent you a PM, hope it makes you feel better.
I will post pics when I return so you can see how the show was.
CaptMax

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Yep, it's that time of year again. There will be a couple of faces missing this time (I know two people who's daughters are getting married on Creek weekend. What's up with that?) and that was beyond their control. But the rest of us will have to make do. So CaptMax, you and I are going to have to make up for it all! :help:

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Yep, it's that time of year again. There will be a couple of faces missing this time (I know two people who's daughters are getting married on Creek weekend. What's up with that?) and that was beyond their control. But the rest of us will have to make do. So CaptMax, you and I are going to have to make up for it all! :help:
Well Lucky#13 after purchasing that Daimler Ferret I'm so broke I may be like survivor man and be eating and living off the land that weekend.
If you see me digging through the trash after breakfast time it's just because I'm hungry and the machine guns scared all the wild game away. Sure hope it doesn't get too cold at night either. :rofl:
I will try and make up for it but you know I can't compare to Russ when it comes time to finding the odd Browning stuff. :D
CaptMax

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Well Lucky#13 after purchasing that Daimler Ferret I'm so broke I may be like survivor man and be eating and living off the land that weekend.
If you see me digging through the trash after breakfast time it's just because I'm hungry and the machine guns scared all the wild game away. Sure hope it doesn't get too cold at night either. :rofl:
I will try and make up for it but you know I can't compare to Russ when it comes time to finding the odd Browning stuff. :D
CaptMax
Don't worry, I am not asking anyone to take up the slack for Russ. I do have 42rocker to run around with, but my Achilles Heel is stopping to socialize too much, and 42r will be as focused on German stuff as Browning, maybe more. But don't worry, I'll make sure the crew at the range bring all the bags of garbage by your table before they get thrown out. The least I can do is make sure you get first dibs on the garbage scraps. I mean, what are friends for? :tongue:

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Don't worry, I am not asking anyone to take up the slack for Russ. I do have 42rocker to run around with, but my Achilles Heel is stopping to socialize too much, and 42r will be as focused on German stuff as Browning, maybe more. But don't worry, I'll make sure the crew at the range bring all the bags of garbage by your table before they get thrown out. The least I can do is make sure you get first dibs on the garbage scraps. I mean, what are friends for? :tongue:
Thanks Lucky, but on second thought maybe I will just have to scour the woods a little further.:rolleyes:
Or else hit up the beef jerky girl for some scraps. :rofl:

CaptMax

·
Registered
134 Posts
Looking forward to heading there again this year. Any forecast on weather or potential deals? Doesn't seem like there is as much hype as usual so maybe it will be less crowded. Might bring down a spare M3 barrel to sell if anyone needs one. New one that has just been sitting in the corner.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey, if you can wake up my dad, we'll both be there too. We'll be spending some decent time both shooting and spending I'm sure. I do need to spend some quality time talking with Tim about the 42s though....

Chris

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Looking forward to heading there again this year. Any forecast on weather or potential deals? Doesn't seem like there is as much hype as usual so maybe it will be less crowded. Might bring down a spare M3 barrel to sell if anyone needs one. New one that has just been sitting in the corner.
"Spare" M3 barrel? W'heck, if you have too many, I'll lowball you and try to take it off your hands. That is the last missing piece to my having a complete M3. I've been low-bucking this thing together on a shoestring budget, and somehow, it is beginning to look like it might happen.

·
Premium Member
6,909 Posts
Well I will be there in spirit and am counting on Captmax and Lucky13 to help spend lots of money in my stead. I have not missed one in years and am not happy but my daughter does expect me to walk her down the isle and it only happens once (I hope) I will miss you guys this year so I expect phone calls on both Thursday and Friday to keep me up to speed on things.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Russ
We will miss you. That said Enjoy your daughter's Wedding. My daughter had hers 2 years ago and on July 31st gave us our first Granddaughter.
I'm planning to hit Knob Creek early with Lucky13 and enjoy everything as much as possible.

Later 42rocker

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I'm bumming, off to Manila instead. Work trumps even KCR. *sad*

You guys have a great time. I can't wait to hear about all the killer deals.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I am in!

I will be in the campground with the duece & halfand a 5 ton truck with the army tents. Stop bye. See everyone at the Y...

·
Registered
113 Posts
My son (JDC) and I will be on the line again, dispensing dollars downrange and trying to resist the temptations of the barn.....

Don

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Weather report for the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot

Weather report for the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot. Looks like rain so better wear some boots.
Good news is the dust won't be too bad. :rolleyes:
CaptMax

·
Premium Member
6,909 Posts
Wet and no blowing wind that should kill the dust and kinda reminds of a strange night in band camp lol

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Dang, gonna have to get a cheap pair of disposable boots at WalMart. I hate going out to eat and back to the hotel tracking that mud everywhere. Won't be the first time I've done that.

Looking forward to seeing Mike G again, Justdone and flemgunner too. And all the usual crew. Kirby, I think we have yet to meet in person, so I'll be sure to drop by Thursday.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts