1919 A4 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Missed that fight Friday evening by 30 minutes. The trade off was we got to park a mile down and only had to wait 30-40 minutes for that spot. Many people both Friday and Saturday parked 3+ miles away and or waited 4 hours to get in.

Did not find anything I really needed. There were some Norwegian capture k98k rifles but I never could get a price on them because the guy that ran the booth was always out somewhere either eating or at the line.. went home empty handed but some great memories and nice to meet some friends there.

I have a feeling that it'll be back! Someone will buy the operation.

The community around fort Knox no doubt is going to be upset with the loss of revenue.. from shepardsville to fort Knox, everywhere we went into, people were talking about the show.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Glad to see everyone found some amazing finds as well as deals on items they were looking for. I racked up on alot of small parts for various projects i had been looking for. I finally got to meet Russ for the first time in person and that was an honor. He is such a great guy and has helped so many of us on this site. I took my kids this year age 12 and 13 for the first time and they had the time of their life. they were so amazed about the activities and the amount of people at this event. I saw several people i have talked to online for several years and finally got to put a face with a name, it was great. Unfortunately kids never got to ride the Huey as it was all booked up. Looking at the post from R.S. MTN about the ZB 37, i must have missed it (and i walked the show several times) unless someone had swiped it up. Does anyone know if it was the semi version as i would have been interested as well? I just hope that in the next year or two the family will continue the show or someone will come forward and offer to lease the range to host the show and do all the logistics to staff and promote it to keep it alive for future generations to see.

·
Registered
928 Posts
If any of you guys wants to offload a MAG58 barrel, I didn't get to make it out and really need one to finish my build.... :whistle:

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
That picture should be a poster in my shop, it would make me smile every time I looked at it!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
928 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
At least my teets are bigger but Lucky does have longer legs and they are pretty sexy at that. Maybe I am a lesbian and never knew it?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Picked up a lot of great stuff and had a great time! Here are a few Breda items I picked up! Still missing some parts but glad to get these harder to find accessories. If you have any of the missing parts or tools let me know! Missing the stock, rear site, loader handle and some tools.

Wood Table Rectangle Font Art

21 - 40 of 64 Posts