1919 A4 Forums banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Picked up a lot of great stuff and had a great time! Here are a few Breda items I picked up! Still missing some parts but glad to get these harder to find accessories. If you have any of the missing parts or tools let me know! Missing the stock, rear site, loader handle and some tools.

View attachment 108762
Very nice!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Seen that loader on Ciener's table, noticed the missing handlebright away...he come off his 800 price? I can give you measurements on the handle or fab one for you when I get some spare time if you want.
Dennis

·
Registered
757 Posts
Seen that loader on Ciener's table, noticed the missing handlebright away...he come off his 800 price? I can give you measurements on the handle or fab one for you when I get some spare time if you want.
Dennis

He was proud of that loader!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
564 Posts
Dennis
Dennis, thanks for the offer, I'll take you up on that.
Yes, he came down but not much and only because I bought all of it! I paid up on these because they aren't very easy to find. I made it up a little on other purchases!
I'll send you a pm.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Started off picking up the replica M2HB I bought a few months ago and also came away with a BA shroud curtsey of fastmonkey and a couple rivet sets from Russ. My youngest was gifted an M13 tool pouch which I had the fun time of trying to figure out it was relevant to and its contents. Thanks Russ, he was relentless on trying to get stuff to put in it LOL. I finally found a list of contents and think I will help him search to fill it along maybe finding his own parts to build a 1919. It was great meeting those of you I was able to find!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thats awesome you got a ba shroud. That was one thing i was looking for but couldn't find. Russ also gave my son a tool pouch that we need to fill. Thanks again. Glad we made the trip even though we had to sit in the truck for 3 1/2 hours to get in.

·
Premium Member
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
That was a nice package for the Breda and it was worth grabbing. I am glad the kids liked the pouches and here is the picture that Walt M. did on the contents for them.
Font Handwriting Technology Diagram Rectangle

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Picking up the goodies for an empty spare parts roll sounds like a fun project while walking around a show looking for other things that can't be lived without. SAR West comes to mind...

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
The the last pass... I'm very happy with A Welrod Mk 1... in 9 mm.. l sold a bunch of stuff too. MG34 23E with sear and parts sets. Not bad for the last run...
Wood Font Material property Gas Tints and shades

PTRS
Charlie

·
Premium Member
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Nice score on the Welrod Charlie (y)

·
Premium Member
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Well as long as we are posting pictures of belts here is one of the two that I found at the creek. This one was cut down to 250 rds. but the other one is 350 rds and both 1918 Marlin Rockwell aircraft Browning, not aircraft digger belts. I have never actually seen one so I was a bit excited about these two, to say the least. They will go great with the 1918 aircraft gun. The only bad part is the 350 rd. belt is filled with 22 trainer front ends and clips so that will be a major PITA to take all of those out!
Sleeve Grey Wood Rectangle Basket

Wood Textile Sleeve Grey Beige

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Well, was only there Thursday due to several things. Bought a few things. Wanted to go back Friday and buy more just did not make in the door. A few of the items I did get
1st MAT 49 parts kit
2nd MAT 49 mags and some MAT 49 small parts
3rd M3 Barrel and Shroud. Saw that someone else got a couple also
4th M2HB Barrel
5th M2HB Barrel support
6th MG42 Front part of the receiver (double "U") and most important part was the "ladder" or "hockey stick" AA rear sight was still on it. 1st time that I've seen that sight on a cut receiver.
7th Small Marked parts for my Lafette projects.
8th LOTS of John's German manuals and posters.
And a few more things that I'll think of later.

Good to see a few of the Good Folks.

Stay Safe Everyone

Later 42rocker

·
Registered
98 Posts
I got mostly small parts for my 1917, except a 308 barrel I got from Grease Monkey. Also got some M14 full auto parts.
I spent most of my limited funds, but I should have spent all of it and gone into more debt.
The day after the show I discovered the lower locking plate for my MG42 had come loose and was missing the rivet. I've been thinking of converting it to use a MG3 recuperator and buffer. It hurt to know that just 2 days before, I had the parts I needed in my hand, and now I had the opportunity, but minus the one part I that was in my hand.
I'll keep working on Kenny.

Oh, anybody have a MG3 recoperator and buffer? Asking for a friend.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts