1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Thanks, I was trying to remember where you setup, I believe I bought some Finnish/Russian ammunition cans from you last April.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I was trying to remember where you setup, I believe I bought some Finnish/Russian ammunition cans from you last April.
In the spring we had two cases of the SG-43/SGMT/PKM ammo cans with belts.
I won't be able to bring any this time as we are working with a buyer who is purchasing all that we have in stock.
We do have about 3,000 Lbs of other material we are taking to sell!
The last two KGKT kits with torch cut barrels are going.
I even located some (3?) ZB-37 partial kits with intact barrels.

Richard

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
In the spring we had two cases of the SG-43/SGMT/PKM ammo cans with belts.
I won't be able to bring any this time as we are working with a buyer who is purchasing all that we have in stock.
We do have about 3,000 Lbs of other material we are taking to sell!
The last two KGKT kits with torch cut barrels are going.
I even located some (3?) ZB-37 partial kits with intact barrels.

Richard
Richard, For some reason I can't seem to send you a PM. Not sure what's up with that? Will you be there Thursday setting up?
I wondered if you had any of the (M65) Romanian AK47 under folder parts kits left? And do you know if an MG34 will fit one one of the M53 mounts you have? I may aso be interested in one of the ZB37 kits you are bringing depending on price and what is missing from the kits. Will look you up and chat with you there.
CaptMax

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Zb37

Richard, For some reason I can't seem to send you a PM. Not sure what's up with that? Will you be there Thursday setting up?
I wondered if you had any of the (M65) Romanian AK47 under folder parts kits left? And do you know if an MG34 will fit one one of the M53 mounts you have? I may aso be interested in one of the ZB37 kits you are bringing depending on price and what is missing from the kits. Will look you up and chat with you there.
CaptMax
How much are the ZB37 kits

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CaptMax
I have switched off the PM function on all my accounts on web forums.
I miss too many customer service questions as I don't visit the boards all that often anymore.
Brian and I are here at Knob Creek and will be finishing up our booth set up on Thursday.
With all the material we brought I could not bring any M53 mounts down.
They are M53, MG3 & MG42 only.
I too need an MG34 mount!
The ZB37 kits (one has Waffenampts) won't be cheap due to having intact barrels.
I have a BESA kit too.
I have a friend who is going to look at them and help me get them priced properly.
I also rounded up a few intact SG43 and SGMT barrels.
We have way more stuff to sell than usual!
A lot won't make the table until I sell other stuff and have room!

Richard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts