1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've got a Krinkov kit that was manufactured in 2005. Any interest? What do you have to trade?

Cam

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm really looking for a complete rifle. SBR would be great. I have a Izzy A4 built with ORF side plate, KMP trigger and Sear (PAM did the internals) with AA pod with homemade cradle, 1 carry handle, 2 308 barrels (1 new, 1 used), est 1000 308 links and a green cloth belt. I've put 5000 rounds through her with no problems

I really don't want to sell any of it but I would trade it for the right Krinkov.

Tell me more about your kit and what you hope to trade it for?/ Is it a demill or green Kit.

Bubba

·
Registered
20 Posts
The Krink is demilled. It's 100% complete less the reciever. I bought a few AK kits a while back and just haven't gotten around to building this one yet. It's brand new and in perfect condition, well exept for being cut in half. They don't take that long to build. The last AK I built took about 5 hours minus the parkerizing.

I'd be willing to sell or trade. Your 1919 sounds like a good one except I just bought a kit and side plate that I planning on building this month.

Cam

·
Registered
273 Posts
you realize a SBR cant just be traded as a regular firearm ,, in krink in kit form
less the reciever yes ,, but as a sbr complete weapon, it must be regestered
transfer thru a class 3 dealer

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
??????

patm41 said:
you realize a SBR cant just be traded as a regular firearm ,, in krink in kit form
less the reciever yes ,, but as a sbr complete weapon, it must be regestered
transfer thru a class 3 dealer
Yes
Thank you,

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cam said:
The Krink is demilled. It's 100% complete less the reciever. I bought a few AK kits a while back and just haven't gotten around to building this one yet. It's brand new and in perfect condition, well exept for being cut in half. They don't take that long to build. The last AK I built took about 5 hours minus the parkerizing.

I'd be willing to sell or trade. Your 1919 sounds like a good one except I just bought a kit and side plate that I planning on building this month.

What will you take for it???
Bubba

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bubba

I?d take $450 for it and through in the set of rivets I purchased to complete the build. That?s less than what I paid for it. If your interested let me know and I?ll take some pictures tonight.

Cam

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cam said:
Bubba

I?d take $450 for it and through in the set of rivets I purchased to complete the build. That?s less than what I paid for it. If your interested let me know and I?ll take some pictures tonight.

Cam
Cam Please send me some pics When I sell my A4 I might be a player on the kit.

Bubba

1 - 11 of 11 Posts