1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
I live in IL

While I live in Illinois, it is far from Cook Co. For that I am thankful.
It hasn't made me feel any less anxiety as a legal firearm owner though.
I have looked into and plan on soon, moving from this state of persecution to a free state like Indiana.
I have reached the end. I am tired of trying to get folks in Government to act responsibly and legally.
I am tired of lobbying them with my opinion only to be told it has been "noted" and made to feel a criminal.
I am simply tired of the police making me feel uncomfortable while doing nothing wrong.
I will do something about it, I will leave this state of confusion and irrational behavior and leave it for good.
I will leave it for the folks that think this to be the way to treat folks like me.
I hope someday, when this is turned on them, they look to people like me for help only to find us unwilling or unavailable.
I for one will say, you made this bed, time for you to lay in it. I'm tired. Frankly, I'm scared too.

I too have a fear of the "Knock" on my door. I would be in physical distress too as I too am fragile.
My back could not take being treated to SWAT tactics as they entered my house.
I wouldn't resist, why should I be treated like that? But I am sure they would.
Yes, I would sue and probably win damages but that won't heal my back nor my mental state.
This is not America, NO! This is not. Nor do I think it will be until something horrible happens.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Can you imagine if all the gun owners could agree on a few states, and all move to them...hell, with a huge majority of gun owners, they would be forced to have....shall issue carry concealed, repeal the NFA, etc, etc...it could be utopia!

It would be interesting to see what the crime statistics in those states compared to Kaliforniastan or New Yorkistan after a few years....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts