1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a complete kit for one of these or a complete one. If you got one pm me please.

·
Registered
279 Posts
What is a Lakeside 1919 kit worth? With dual spade grips, tripod and an extra bottom plate to make a post sample? Just feeling this out nothing for sale here, yet!

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
At this point it's an auction idem ....It's worth what someone is willing to pay...Trying to pinpoint can be tough , due to the fact that they are not being made anymore and a novelty ....I can say that whatever you can get will be far more then you paid....I wish I had jumped back in the day.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I'd pay someone just for some decent pictures of all the parts and a copy of the build sheet/plans...

·
11,291 Posts
@Brass Cartridge

i would say to start your pricing at around $4000. I don’t think it would sell for much more than that because of how difficult they are to build but I’m guessing that’s a good price to start with.

the semi lakeside 1919 is around 8,000
Tippman adds 25%
An auto tippman 1919 just sold for ~$21,000 at a recent auction

m2hb version adds more to either
1917 versions are in the middle between the two

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2-3k for a 1919 kit 4-5k on the m2hb kit.
Complete 1919 5k I have been watching them for the last year.

·
11,291 Posts
Mws, where have you seen a compete 1919 for $5,000?
Mine went way over that 2 years ago to help fund my m2hb

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All you have to do is watch what they sell on GunBroker for or estate auctions. A kit within the last 4 months sold for 2,300 bucks on GB. You got lucky I guess.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts