1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my linker in the mail today, this thing rocks!!!

I can now link up a hundred round belt in short order instead of taking forever doing it by hand one at a time.

Lamitrap, if you are reading this I'm sorry that I wasn't around to reply to your emails. I have been without access to a PC for a while.

What are the two pieces of aluminum "U" channel that came with the linker for?

Balming

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
I have one and it's great. Since it will load all three calibers and work with both Izzy and '06 links it saves me from having to buy two linkers.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
those two "U" channels are for lining up your links. You line them up, and viola`! ready to throw down rounds and pull the handle!

Laminatraps linkers are better than slot machines!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave S said:
those two "U" channels are for lining up your links. You line them up, and viola`! ready to throw down rounds and pull the handle!

Laminatraps linkers are better than slot machines!
I'm unsure what you mean.

Do you mean I put the links in the u-channel and then slide them out onto the linker, or somehow use it as a straight edge?

I just placed the links in the linker, then put the rounds on the grooves in the plate when I was using it.

Sorry for the ignorance!:eek:

Balming

·
Registered
59 Posts
balming said:
I'm unsure what you mean.

Do you mean I put the links in the u-channel and then slide them out onto the linker, or somehow use it as a straight edge?

I just placed the links in the linker, then put the rounds on the grooves in the plate when I was using it.

Sorry for the ignorance!:eek:

Balming
If you have some one to help (neighbor kid/son/brother ect.......) they fill up the u channels with links. You load the ammo in the linker, slide the links out of the u channel on to the linker, pull handle and repeat....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
American_pride said:
If you have some one to help (neighbor kid/son/brother ect.......) they fill up the u channels with links. You load the ammo in the linker, slide the links out of the u channel on to the linker, pull handle and repeat....
I see!

Thanks,

Balming

1 - 6 of 6 Posts