1919 A4 Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
I live in the middle of an area that people say i can't live because of my race. Its fear mongering and unsupported by my experience. sure some differences than when i lived in suburbia or in rural settings but just different.

i did not watch this video but a few previous sessions where tucker was just pandering to some super right bullshit talking points left me without desire to repeat. I am ok with truth. not a truth that was then painted red with a fancy hat on it to shut down the left.

My views are a good mix of left and right.
I have run into many who lived in Baltimore in areas they should not. Sometimes it works for a good while but it almost always catches up to them.... at least in my experience. I hope it works out for you. Unfortunately it only takes one time. There are many good people in those bad areas and I feel for those people. I wish they would rise up and deal with the bad people but there does not seem to be the will. They have cease fire weekends here in Baltimore, where they try to get people not to murder others for at least the weekend. What they really need is kill a drug dealer Fridays. Baltimore's problems are all drug related. You have a few Fridays of that, it will improve. However we all saw what would happen in Baltimore to those willing to stand against the bad people: Dawson murder case - Wikipedia . That case is even in "The Wire" the HBO special series on Baltimore Crime.

Baltimore has near 350 murders a year right now. Almost all young black adults. Liberals have ruled Baltimore from the 1930s. Maryland is a liberal state. I did not even vote for our Republican Governor this last time around because he past the Red-Flag laws that has resulted in the death of someone unfairly in the town next to mine. These ideas that the Liberals are pushing are not working here or anywhere else from what I can see. They are up in arms over one person in Minneapolis but the 348 killed in Baltimore go without even a side note because they are black on black crime and that does not fit any liberal agenda. Why is it that its only the "racist" conservative that think that 348 Blacks murdered a year in Baltimore is not acceptable? Why is it that everywhere where there are large numbers of Black youth being murdered, we find liberals in charge? The Liberal is marching to protest the rare killing of 1 black man that 94% of people agree should result in charging the police officer. Yet they do nothing for the mass murder happening each year in our cities to black youth.

Tucker calls it as he sees it. I don't agree with him 100% but he is fair and honest. He will not hesitate to take shots at Reps and Dems alike and frankly hits Reps much harder. However you must like facts and not feelings, to like him. A good example, was just Wednesday when he looks at just how many unarmed blacks are really killed by police every year using Washington Post numbers:

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
It's amazing how the left love to jump in a censor something they don't like but yell the loudest if it's happening to one of them.
I still don't understand how a majority conservative site ends up with a raging liberal as the moderator.
Another thing I don't understand is how someone who loves and collects gun can support someone who says "If I had my way there would be no private gun ownership"

·
11,184 Posts
It's amazing how the left love to jump in a censor something they don't like but yell the loudest if it's happening to one of them.
I still don't understand how a majority conservative site ends up with a raging liberal as the moderator.
Another thing I don't understand is how someone who loves and collects gun can support someone who says "If I had my way there would be no private gun ownership"
I mostly laugh at you fools that want to poke fun at me. makes no difference and normally its lighthearted and funny. I call quite a few members here friends in real life, too. I censor very little here. made it very clear those items that are included. Those are likely blocked on all major forums too.

also find it quite laughable that i am a "raging liberal" when in reality i am pretty moderate. it came under my ownership because i was funding the damn thing to keep the site alive when it was likely going to falter and go away completely. but that was years ago. Ive been the lead moderator here for the better part of a decade. com[lain if you wish, but it hasn't seemed to hinder the free flow of information of active operation.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts