1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I took the wkend Off to take my son to the Mustang Range in Fernly Nv , They have a machine gun shoot there twice a yr,,, I took my son last yr and he spent 3 hrs watching the flame thrower burn up benchs and garbage piles. he instisted on bringing my browning (TNW) even tho they told us that the might not have room on the line......... Well .... he got to shoot a 1919 from the pass seat of a real ww2 jeep at night during the tracer shoot !!!!! watched 3 guys from california shoot their new bowling ball canon and on sunday morn he hosed down a huge pile of garbage w the flame thower. the range master said he did an exallent job....... he got to shoot "daddy's BIG gun " and ....... a elderly gentle man backed up to the line behind us and pulled a 50 barrel out of his trunk. we helped him carry stuff to his spot, he had a m2hb and a FA 1919 . he told us that he built both of them yrs ago after he retired and was bored !!!!!! beutifull stuff , both of them !!!! "Hey sonny , want to shoot the Big one ????? U BetchA!! he let the kid shoot the .50 and the .30 .... now dean's making plans to go to the Fall Pumpkin shoot .;) " Oh yah ,, please bring your 30 to the pumpkin shoot, it's a load of fun!!! Pummpkins w tannerite inside?? oooh yahhhh!!:D
PS meet a bunch of folks from Kalifornia , they drove 300 miles to shoot their guns w out being bugged....... :(

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
Sweet! God bless the children!
And the Dads! Especially when it takes a road trip to have some fun! :D

Any pics? Of the shooting I mean... LOL

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I thought the Mustang Ranch was for a different kind of rapid fire!?

·
Premium Member
1,239 Posts
Fyi

Yeah there are a couple of Mustang ranches out in Nevada but the Mustang Machine gun ranch is up and running again... I talked to some of the staff that were at the Crossroads gun Show in Costa Mesa Kali last month... My buddy snatched a couple of flyers from them I'll see if I can conjure one up and put the info in the Events forum... If anyones got the info on the pumpkin shoot let me know cause I wanna throw that one in there too. Love to shoot those:) pumpkins...:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts