1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1919 4 me makes a good product for all the members here. Now that we have a member who is trying to help us all and doing it with a good pruduct, he is locked out and not allowed to post here?????
Why would this be?
Anyone who comes up with a item that works -- and members want -- should be helped to sell his products and should not have road blocks put in his way
Why would the gods that control this web page want such control?
Who will be locked out next?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey B

Locked out.. What do you mean.. He was posting last night at 10:00 ?

I don't think Shots and the other mods would ever lock out 1919_4_me ?

:eek:

Tim

·
Registered
155 Posts
Help me out here, what was he selling that he got "locked out" for??

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Rich sells adapters and ammo can holders, etc. for the AA tripod and the M2 tripod. He now has his own website. He has been welcome here forever as far back as I go, and has never been "locked out" I highly doubt he is now. I think we would have seen some disturbance were this true. I left a post over on his site asking for clarification. We should hear from Rich about it.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
1919Semi-Owner said:
I am sure we would only hear half the story.:p
That's more than we've got so far. Has anyone confirmed that he was locked out? And if so - why? The original poster in this thread is a bit short on information.

·
Registered
491 Posts
he's not banned

I just checked and his not banned....his last post was yesterday. I haven't heard anything from any mods about it, so I suspect everything's fine.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
According to his last post he had some problems posting here - probably his system, as he also had prob's with PM's here. He also had problems with his shopping cart system according to his last post, and email notification failed on some orders. Looks like maybe B-3 jumped to conclusions and posted that he was locked out. tsk....tsk...tsk.....

I think that's how bad rumors get started??????

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
On an unrelated subject, I tried to post a reply the other day and was told I had an invalid password or username. I tried several times until the sytem locked me out , waited 15 minutes and tried again. Same user name, same password as always, same results. I had to go back into registration and get a new password. Has anyone else had this happen.

·
Premium Member
3,300 Posts
it's a common problem on many boards. The cookie that holds your password get corrupted, and no longer will allow you to login. SImple fix is to delete your cookies, and login in to get a new one.

On weaponeer.net I have people with this probem all the time.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Please be advised, Their are two people that can remove a members posting privileges from "Open Talk" Scott the owner and myself. This type of technical problem would be better served by an email sent directly to me, thus avoiding the endless rumor and stigma of jumping the gun and airing ones dirty laundry. I only have one request here at Open Talk, try your best to keep it remotely related to Firearms. Thank you for your time.

Mark

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
I think anyone with 10 posts or less should be "locked out"...better hurry and respond to this thread B3 :).

·
Registered
106 Posts
Fng

Looks like a good spot for the old rating system. Wasn't that tough to spot though. J

1 - 16 of 16 Posts