1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Nice work! And putting the prints up for others is a nice addition too. How about posting the dxf file too?
Steve

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks pal.. alot of guys here have been more than helpful to me thru my 1919 learning curve. I like to try to help and offer others the same support..

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice work! And putting the prints up for others is a nice addition too. How about posting the dxf file too?
Steve
Steve
If you need the files, you got it. but the files i have are what i came up with based off the prints. its not exact to the prints. if you have a cad software i cant point you where i got the 3d model and prints..

·
Registered
379 Posts
I wouldn't know what to do with cad to save my life, but with the dxf file guys could bring it to their favorite laser shop and have the parts made up. I know just enough about lasers to know they use the dxf files. 😁 (besides how they are assembled and set in place).

Steve

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wouldn't know what to do with cad to save my life, but with the dxf file guys could bring it to their favorite laser shop and have the parts made up. I know just enough about lasers to know they use the dxf files. 😁 (besides how they are assembled and set in place).

Steve
Hahah well if anyone needs the dxf's let me know...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Nice... big money.. I dont have a material tower or a lift master but I do have 2 trumpf 3030's and a trumpf 6030 with the almost 8ft x 20ft pallets
Sweet. I wouldn't think it would be easy to get sheets that large from local suppliers inventory.

Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts