1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a source besides Sarco for 308 links? They are not to be found. 30-06 all over for around $40 a K but $100 a K at Sarco for 308.
Thanks
Airborninfantry

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
occasionally someone will post some here but your best bet would be to wait until Oct and go to the knob creek show. your in southern Indiana and the show is right across the river. Shipping is allways a killer for links. Just at this last show I picked up a little over 15K of those funky French 1919 links for $80 . :eek:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Call Apex, I’d bet they ended up with Landies links.

BTW they didn’t have Any at the creek. OOW that is.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
occasionally someone will post some here but your best bet would be to wait until Oct and go to the knob creek show. your in southern Indiana and the show is right across the river. Shipping is allways a killer for links. Just at this last show I picked up a little over 15K of those funky French 1919 links for $80 . :eek:
Wast at the creek for two days and didn’t see any.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Call Apex, I’d bet they ended up with Landies links.

BTW they didn’t have Any at the creek. OOW that is.
No need to call,,, APEX has the 7.62 Israeli links listed in the "Browning .30" category.

https://www.apexgunparts.com/machine-guns/light-machine-guns/browning-30-caliber.html?limit=all

Because the 1919 parts, etc are listed on the web site with a "live" inventory I cannot bring them to the Knob Creek and SAR shows.
ALSO, OOW still has links in their warehouse, or at least they did when we were finished with loading all the 40ft trailers with the other stuff.

Richard

·
Registered
9 Posts
308 belt links

Does anyone know of a source besides Sarco for 308 links? They are not to be found. 30-06 all over for around $40 a K but $100 a K at Sarco for 308.
Thanks
Airborninfantry
I have around five hundred 308 rounds already linked for sale, along with about an added 100 links. Also, selling my A6 kit ( includes stock, A6 new barrel, barrel jacket, carry handle and bi-pod ) 350.00 for the kit. 100 links $20.00 Richard (615) 893 6161

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have around five hundred 308 rounds already linked for sale, along with about an added 100 links. Also, selling my A6 kit ( includes stock, A6 new barrel, barrel jacket, carry handle and bi-pod ) 350.00 for the kit. 100 links $20.00 Richard (615) 893 6161
Richard
Thank you but you sold the A6 kit within 20 min so I missed out on that one. I also have a bunch of links on the way.
Do you have any kits for sale???
Thanks again

·
Registered
30 Posts
Interested in this "120 for 2000 Izzy Links Delivered via USPS Flat Rate Large Box

I throw in 25 or so extra in case there are any bent ones, etc.

Paypal or Money Order."
Still available?

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I believe APEX just posted the other day that they just dug out a pallet or so of links...They just need a little time to count and box.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I believe APEX just posted the other day that they just dug out a pallet or so of links...They just need a little time to count and box.
Thank you for the mention!
A pallet of the 1919 2000 count boxed links are now setting in the back, awaiting content verification (pallet on the right)
Today was unloading trailers, so I expect those boxes of links to go back on line tomorrow.

Richard

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you for the mention!
A pallet of the 1919 2000 count boxed links are now setting in the back, awaiting content verification (pallet on the right)
Today was unloading trailers, so I expect those boxes of links to go back on line tomorrow.

View attachment 98979

Richard
Still looking for links!
Just checked site, not in stock.
Can you PM me when they go back in stock? Don't want to miss out on them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I assume 1919 links are different from M240 but I have a case of 2500 M240 links I got from OOW with my M240-SLR that I have no use for in central Arizona

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Still looking for links!
Just checked site, not in stock.
Can you PM me when they go back in stock? Don't want to miss out on them.
The Boxes of 2K Israeli 7.62 links is going to be restocked today.
It took all yesterday afternoon to get those ready to sell.

Richard

BTW, I have PM's disabled on all APEX Gun Parts forum accounts.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts