1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know this guy (at least I don't think I do)
Looks super sketchy.
Local LEO are called to his place at least once a month because neighbors don't like him shooting so much.

170 guns & tens of thousands of rounds of ammo seized

Now a raid & confiscation with claims some "may be automatic"
Some items "may be explosive" if the correct fuel compounds are present

No arrests made/no charges filed

http://www.whio.com/news/news/crime-law/dayton-bomb-squad-called-to-greene-county/nmkS7/

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Its double speak for, we are not sure what to do and we may have F'ed up so until we can figure out what we can charge him with we will make some general inflammatory statements.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Sounds like total BS, if they didn't have any charges against they should have never been on his property, then to seize the stuff without charges is icing on the cake.

Remember rule #2- don't talk to the man
Always keep your money in your front pocket. Never, ever, do crazy. Words to live by.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
I love that three-legged "firearm" on the display table. Somehow I expected better from a PD in Ohio. Guess not.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
On the advice of my attorney, I do not talk to the police without my attorney present. If you would like to make an appointment, here is his number. :(

I wonder what is really going on, this is not too far down the road from me...

·
11,847 Posts
Earlier reports start of with some sort of assault then explosive materials.... Who knows where this will play out. I've not seen any images of the haul yet though.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Earlier reports start of with some sort of assault then explosive materials.... Who knows where this will play out. I've not seen any images of the haul yet though.
Only gun image they've shown is a table with a 1919 (tripod off to the side), a Barrett & some blue stocked target rifle. All with a caption: two sniper rifles and a machinegun

Same department had a deputy forging ATF forms for personal use
http://m.daytondailynews.com/news/news/crime-law/spicer-sentenced-in-machine-gun-case/nkcss/

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
Yup. Exactly. This is the world we live in today. If they want you - they will bring you down - one way or another......

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Sometimes it works the other way around, just last week our anti gun sheriff was arrested on a ten count indictment for fraud and conspiracy.

·
Registered
799 Posts
No arrests were made! And he had explosives & a machine gun! If he isn't in the wrong and perfectly legal I would think he could sue the county and win! Yes/no?

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Maybe the police found a .30-06 round loaded with Bullseye. Explosive? Probably.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
gun raid

Probably had some nosey liberal neighbor that got scared when he transferred and evil looking weapon from his car to his house, this could be anyone of us in the near future, eventually they are going to try this with someone with noting to loose!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Probably all about confiscation of his stuff

These local PDs love to raid and confiscate. It's all about the moolah and toys. Constitution be damned, they have the "legal right" and you better still have cash (after they have taken what they could find) to get legal help in getting your stuff back.

Notice how they dug some holes in his yard? The guy must not have buried PMs deep enough to avoid detection by whatever eqpt the cops had.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts