1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a cloth belt loader for the 1919. I've emailed JJ Custom about buying one and never received a response. Not sure if they're making them. Anyone have one laying around?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll look into the woody but I typically hate fighting home made solutions but if it works sounds good. Rory, is that for sale? Last one I saw was around $1000 and out of the price range I want to spend right now.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I'll look into the woody but I typically hate fighting home made solutions but if it works sounds good. Rory, is that for sale? Last one I saw was around $1000 and out of the price range I want to spend right now.
$1000 is a pretty good deal for complete GI loader with box

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am also looking for a cloth belt loader for a 308. Doesn’t have to be historically accurate, just functional. I have a few belts to load but doing them by hand has been difficult. Any leads appreciated. I emailed JMLLC last week and hope to hear back soon.

·
Premium Member
5,225 Posts
No big deal just early and rarer than the more common steel, some of us like our bling bling lol Not many of those were made in comparison to the steel chutes.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
1918 Browning Belt Loader...repo...$850.00 + HIS. Have sold 40+ from a production run in 2012. All parts exact repo of existing loader and used for many restorations and parts replacement.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts