1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get some shopping done before the latest ATF changes. I have a opportunity to buy a Reising at friend prices, but the guy doesn't have any magazines to go with it. I'm not going to buy a gun if I can't at least make sure it's not a very expensive single shot :p

Also, anyone on here a suppressor manufacturer? I'm looking for a 10/22 integral and a 300 blackout can. I'd rather support the locals provided it doesn't cost me TOO much extra ;)

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Are you just wanting to borrow a magIzine to try it out? If so I can lend you one. As far as buying them Ken Christy makes a new 30 rd magazine that works great, they're around $80+
That's 30.00 more than I paid for my Reising with the mag. :D The Christy mags work great, you can't go wrong with them.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I found the mags hard to find at a decent price. That's why I went with a Sten. But if it's a good price the cost of the mags may not be a big deal.
Good luck
Wally

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had planned to see what is available at the creek, but hope to have the deal in motion before then. If Mr.Penley is willing to loan a mag, well, that sounds like the way to go. I have heard the reising can be mag-finicky, but there are a lot of rumors and half-truths, so it is hard to tell.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Funny you mention the Reising. I am also looking to get a Reising M50 if I could find one here in Texas for sale.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in same boat, gun w/o mag. I haven't seen one up for sale in months.
Two Christi mags just went on gunbroker for $300+ I had the bid up to about $305, figuring nobody would go that crazy high. I hope they start cranking out the reproduction mags again soon, the supply seems to be drying up.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
This is almost funny. I had a mag for sale for over a year and no one seemed to want it. I had it to two Creeks at least. It just finally sold in January

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
I've been thinning my herd , getting rid of pieces I have not shot in years . This includes a M50 and M55 . I have about 20 or so 20 rd mags and 10 or so 12 rd mags . I'm letting one 20rd go with each gun and up to 1/2 of the rest for buyer's purchase . I know that does not help you guys right this minute , but the M50 is sold awaiting approval so I might have some in a couple of months
Price would be about $90 for the 12rd and $120 for the 20s .
Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts