1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I wanta thank everyone for the feedback I’ve gotten during my build this winter/ spring of my 1919, I’m having a blast with it, I’ve taken it to the range the last five weekends in a row and a few evenings to a friends to shoot at steel gongs, I haven’t had time to take it apart and parkerize it , probably when the weather turns this fall. I’ve got a pretty good supply of spares the only thing I’m still looking for is a extractor. Been collecting brass at the range and doing good there, got a quite a bit of wc844 about the only thing is I don’t have a deep supply of bullets but enough for the short haul.
So here is my question , I’m going to make a picatinny rail mount tor some type of optic, so I’m just trying to think this thru, it’ll screw to the rear sight mount the n the left side , I wanta keep it low, rail should be horizontal, top cover has to clear a scope so the question what am I forgetting ??? Thanks Jon P. View attachment 99948 View attachment 99948

·
Premium Member
5,456 Posts
I was actually responding to this this morning and it vanished, I thought my CRS was getting even worse lol. Try Rick at BMG parts he has them and they are solid!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts