1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Pards!
I admit it! I'm a 1919 junkie! I got the addiction quite by accident, when I was
offered a trade of an Ohio Ord. 1919 for a nice FN-FAL I had, I thought at first that I could handle this "1919" thing, I thought, "This is kinda cool! It will be good trading plunder!" Then I shot it! Yes! I'm here standing in front of you all and admitting,,, I shot 1919! "My Name is Big ED and I'm a 1919 Junkie!" Now I find myself in a pitifull situation! I need more! :eek: I find I need things like a Tripod, Ammo Can that will hook to side of Gun, Belt Linker,
Cloth Belts, Spade Grips, and such! Bit! here's the Rub! I ain't made out of money! But I am one of the Top Custom Holster Makers in the Country! Dare I say it??? Possibly in the World?? (humble aint I ?) ;) I pride myself mostley on my Western Style Cowboy Leather, Fancy or Plain, I do it all! I also do alot of modern (post 1900 Era) as well! So! If ya'll need anything, and we can do some tradin,,,,Hmmm??? Can ya take pity on this 1919 Junkie??? ;)
Yer'Migo!
"Big Ed"

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmm,, Nobody interested?? Or!, Maybe yer just thinkin on what ya might like?? :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts