1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for (hopefully complete) left side plate and trunnion for a 1919a4 build. Thanks!

P.S. FNG that I am, I originally posted this in the semi auto build forum...oops!

Rick

·
Registered
529 Posts
Welcome to the board Rick, don't sweat the FNG status.... We were all one at some point! :lol:

I have a somewhat used and abused, but still serviceable, izzy trunnion I'd sell for $235 shipped. Let me know if you're interested, either post here, or email me at; te&&con&struction&&@&&Verizon.&&net. Just remove ALL &'s.

I don't get on here every day, so give me a few days to respond.
Thanks,
Ed

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi,
If it's usable, then I'm interested. You take PayPal? Can I see a pic? Thanks!
Rick,

It's definitely useable, just not cherry. I'll try to get some pics fer ya after this wknd. Gonna be outa town, and off the grid for a few days..... It aint goin nowhere, it's yours if ya want it.

Thanks,
Ed

·
Registered
529 Posts
Come on guys, I've got this FNG hooked up with a trunnion, anybody got a LSP they can part with???:help:

BTT

·
Premium Member
6,928 Posts
OK Ed darn you :tongue: I have one I would let go that is complete so PM me if you need it. Russ

Reactions: ABCB

·
Premium Member
6,928 Posts
You need 20 post's before you can PM here. My email is toolman11 (at) Rochester (dot) rr (dot) com or feel free to call anytime 585-7Four9-8880 Russ

·
Registered
529 Posts
OK Ed darn you :tongue: I have one I would let go that is complete so PM me if you need it. Russ
HAHAHAAA! You're welcome Russ, thanks for helping out... AGAIN!! :lol:
We've got to keep these FNG's on the hook, or else us old guys won't have anyone to sell our $h*t to!!! Someone has to fund our retirement! 'Cause we all know the 'bama' plan aint gonna do it!!! :jedicrying:

·
Premium Member
6,928 Posts
Yea no kidding Ed I am alredy on the obummer plan "brother be broke"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts