1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to locate an m60 platform pintle mount pin - sold the gun and pin has managed to disappear so trying to find a new/used one so will be complete for new owner - thanx

·
Premium Member
6,208 Posts
O think I have one but will have to dig it out.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Pretty sure it is just 1/4" rod. Cut weld, grind to fit. I sold all the original pins I had that - they did have a roll pins to retain the pin.....

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Pretty sure he is looking for the pin in the lower M60 reciever that the goose neck clamp goes on. The 9/16 pintle bolt as you note is pretty common....

·
Registered
147 Posts
LOL, yeah, OK, the pin actually attached to the gun's trunnion ...
I'll look to see if I have an extra laying around...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pretty sure he is looking for the pin in the lower M60 reciever that the goose neck clamp goes on. The 9/16 pintle bolt as you note is pretty common....

View attachment 104094
My little gal says I need that barrel for 4th of July playtime..

The pin is bigger than .25 closer to 9/16 it has 2 roll pins as well to hold hard to believe it fell out.. I cant sell you this but I can offer specs if you decide to cut one. Sarco or Numrich bunch of other guys if you can't find one email me I will get with a guy who at least will use lube (yeah parts are insane for this toy)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My little gal says I need that barrel for 4th of July playtime..

The pin is bigger than .25 closer to 9/16 it has 2 roll pins as well to hold hard to believe it fell out.. I cant sell you this but I can offer specs if you decide to cut one. Sarco or Numrich bunch of other guys if you can't find one email me I will get with a guy who at least will use lube (yeah parts are insane for this toy)

Yes, would like to get " specs" - have tried LOTS of normal sources - all have been kind enough to reply quickly that they don't have any - so looks like will have to conjure up one - thanx!!

·
Premium Member
6,208 Posts
If you still need the pin like the one in the second to last post I do have one just let me know. Russ

1 - 17 of 17 Posts