1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is another video, I am wearing a modern US Army jacket and no I am not in the US Army or ever was. The tabs say REGULAR GUY and the other two say the names WOLFIE and SHERMAN after two of my passed on German Shepherd dogs. The tab on the cap says AIRBORNE , I was a Paratrooper in the Cdn Army 3 COMMANDO CDN ABN REGT. Thank you https://youtu.be/cA2rPZYcc_U

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Here is one of Mongo's videos from back in the fall of 2005. The AK47 is mine as is the MG34. Chris is firing them both. I think he did a 1000 round burst on the MG34. The burst starts around 1:40 in the video.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here is one of Mongo's videos from back in the fall of 2005. The AK47 is mine as is the MG34. Chris is firing them both. I think he did a 1000 round burst on the MG34. The burst starts around 1:40 in the video.

That certainly looked like fun. A lot of different firearms in that video. Your milled AK, a type 3 Soviet possibly?

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
That MG34 burst is beautiful!
Thank you for the kind words. I think we were blowing off the last of the Israeli 8MM ammo we had. This video is 14+ years old and I'm too damned old to lay down in the dirt to shoot any firearm. That was the main reason I go an MG34 Lafette. No more dirt baths for me. When one has a fat ass, one should use it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts