1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,249 Posts
M10 charger

From looking at small pic,looks like the remote charging set-up for an M3 aircraft .50 BMG. Have heard of their being used on an armored vehicle like a tank or APC. Generally used for wing-mounted .50's in WW2.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
looks to me like a manual charger for a armored vehicle... you grab the hook shaped handle on the end of the cable and pull

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
m 10 charger

Len & colorado, thank you both for your input, i found some more info on the BMG website
it seems that this can be exchanged with the retracting slide some how
any way, they dont have a price on it, it,s "on request"
so i better leve them were they are, dont think there wil be a big market for them
got some other stuff coming do..........
complete spade grips, oil buffers, barrel extensions.....
as soon as i got the stuf in here, i wil ring a bel on the forum, iff anyone out there
could use spade grips, the buffers ore extension, just drop me an PM
also got some trunions left over here too.....
thanks guy,s !!!

looks to me like a manual charger for a armored vehicles... you grab the hook shaped handle on the end of the chain and pull

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
The M48 Patten tank had a cupola with an M2HB mounted on the turret. I believe it may have been used in it.

Machine Auto part Machine tool Engine Vehicle

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
It's hard to argue with pictures

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
A blown up picture of the M10 charger can be found in Technical Manual 9-1005-213-25 , July 1968, page165. It can also be found in TM 9-1005-213-23&P dated 15 march 2002, Page 0052 00-2 and parts list 0052 00-3. Sometimes these can be found on line. I have not checked to see if these two are on line.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts