1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I normally do not post photos of the guns I have but this one I am extremely pleased with and thought I would share. Traded for it at the last Knob Creek shoot, delivered last week. Not a semi.

*(The shield spring and pin have since been installed.)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice that is exactly what I am looking for. Please carefully box it up and send it over.
The guy I got it from had another one with the tractor cap, it may still be available. :)

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
Kirby, This was on Ken's table wasn't it? He is an awesome guy to do business with and comes across some of the most interesting items I have ever seen!!! Not to mention he is as honest as they come.
CaptMax

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kirby, This was on Ken's table wasn't it? He is an awesome guy to do business with and comes across some of the most interesting items I have ever seen!!! Not to mention he is as honest as they come.
CaptMax
It was on his table. The deal was actually done Thursday when I arrived at the show and saw it. He had not mentioned he was bringing those two guns to the show when I talked to him earlier that week. I had been talking with him about a Lewis gun until I saw that M1910.

I am part of the group that shares the tables with Ken at KC. We are also at the Show of Shows in February.

Hanging out with Ken is the reason I crossed over to the dark side (water cooled guns) a few years ago. :)

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Well, since it's "show and tell", that is one of the many registered 1910s I have built, but in this case, using a non-C+R MG08 post-'68 C. Erb registered sideplate. It was built in 2002. Gotta brag a bit now and then, when the chance pops up.....8^)

Bob Naess

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gotta brag a bit now and then, when the chance pops up.....8^)

Bob Naess
That's why I left the door open for you. :)

While the lack of a tractor cap was one of the deciding factors the fact that Bob had built this played a big part in the decision making.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts