1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying to get on m1919tech the last few days with no success. Anyone have any idea what’s going on with the site?

·
Premium Member
5,365 Posts
OMG it's gone! Hopefully Charlie will chime in and give us the heads up on what is going on.

·
5,467 Posts
I sold the sit to vertical scope same people who run this siter, probably didn't get enough hits

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I sold the sit to vertical scope same people who run this siter, probably didn't get enough hits
I know it might be kind of like tracking down someone you sold a car to because you're curious if it's still running :D.... but do you have any contact info for them to check and see what's going on?

·
5,467 Posts
I know it might be kind of like tracking down someone you sold a car to because you're curious if it's still running :D.... but do you have any contact info for them to check and see what's going on?
By going thru the moderators you might get an answer. Try the "site feedeback"

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
By going thru the moderators you might get an answer. Try the "site feedeback"
Unfortunately there is no such link. The site is totally gone.

It's not an outage. Browser request hits a landing page, so the site was taken down.

I guess that's it then. :(

·
5,467 Posts
Site Feedback is on this forum under "General"

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
If that is the site that is about 60 pages long I made a copy back in 2010. I made a hard copy on my printer and if I saved it to my computer it was probably lost in the replacement of computers a couple computers ago. I often put these files on a CD but I apparently didn't with this one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts