1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I have been acquiring a M2HB parts kit over the past few years. Thanks to a bunch of you guys that I have bought parts from. This is my first parts kit build. Anyway I now have all of the parts except the RSP and LSP. Hopefully I got in on Russ's group buy for Halo RSPs. Other than the RSP what parts are different for the semi vs auto M2HB. From what I have read it appears my bolt and sear may need to be adapted? And possibly trigger mechanism?
I collected all of the parts based on the diagrams in the Army manual and have everything they listed except the side plates. So I guess what I am saying is what do I need to toss out, what else would I need, and what needs to be adapted. I planned to send all of it to someone for assembly and wanted some recommendations from you guys as well. Typically do the guys assembling the parts kit do the machining work to the bolt etc..? Does a Form 1 have to be submitted for the build? Thanks in advance and hopefully I will be shooting soon.
Jesse

·
Premium Member
6,054 Posts
Gator there are a few builders out there that assemble these and they will do the paperwork on it and then send it to a local FFL for the transfer to you unless you are close to the builder then they can do the transfer right to you. Karma machines the bolt and can provide the semi trigger and sear so that is one route you can go with it. Have you thought of building it yourself and just having the machine work done elsewhere? They are intimidating but we have many here that have done these and I am sure someone in your area would be willing to help you since we have members all over. Russ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts