1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have e-mailed ED at CWA a few times but have not heard anything, I wanted him to build my M3HB. Anyone else here have him build their gun, I know he is busy, but said he would e-mail back later in the week and that was a few weeks ago. Thanks, Jerod

·
Legendary Donor
1,678 Posts
m3 builds

my daughter and i do m2 and m3 builds when all else is busy. we have a couple to finish before march then we will free up for a build or 2. cal :lol:lKMP classic arms ..419-524-4371 EST
thanks. tomt

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
M2hb

What is the cost, I already have the KMP RSP, and would need it refinished, the M3 spades are already put together. Thanks, Jerod

·
Legendary Donor
1,678 Posts
m2 build

we charge $2100.00 for the build only.
tear down, check,clean .assemble . park .test. .
all plus ship
call if any interest.
thanks. tomt:jedicrying:

·
Registered
60 Posts
As far as I know Nate at JNC MFG is the cheapest and best I have ever used.

M2's and M3's are about the only thing I don't do anymore, he charged me $1000+Shipping back and hard chromes parts.
He may be more now, but I have known him for years.

Ive bought, post sampled, and sold over 30 of his guns.

Had one come back today to convert back to semi, probably the nicest 50's I have ever seen and I know many a people who have had Ramo or crappy Group guns I have sent in to get rebuilt on registered plates as well.

·
Legendary Donor
1,678 Posts
m3 builds

no april has worked for me since she was about 10 babysitting. been in the shop for me for 20+ years.
yea we have LHSP for the .50
and if you find someone to build a .50 for a grand go for it !!!
i won't.
thanks. tomt:D

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Poor April. She must have gotten so tired of me telling her that, if I lived in Ohio, she'd have to be fighting me off as I'd be chasing after her all the time. She is a sweetheart, and a pleasure to meet in person.

But I would recommend Tom's build work or Nathan's. Both are good friends and offer fine builds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts