1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
That looks right from what I can see. I've done two or three of these now.

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, just didnt want to have to pull it. I downloaded the CD a few months ago, have read thru repeatedly, just no dimensions, like distance of disc from top plate etc or machinist sketches.

Was neat to see some of my pics from a maadi griffin I machined and built 15+ years ago on the CD

·
Registered
170 Posts
Panaceabeachbum, did you by chance make a drawing of the necessary cuts? I can't seem to find that info anywhere... Maybe its because of the iPad, some sites aren't compatible... But that's the last thing I need to do, then test fire! Any help is appreciated! Thanks, jon

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just thinned the cocking bar up so the trigger bar would fit around it then jsut made a clearance cut large enough that the disconnector in the trigger bar wouldn't touch and could sit flush with the bar. Already rivited in place but Im doing another one this week I will try to make a sketch

·
BeltFed GURU
4,394 Posts
Simply Amazing i started the 50 Cal CD over on m2hb.net 10+ years ago and gave it away in a reverse pyramid scheme ,i out of my pocket made 100 copies and mailed them out as requests came in with only the requirement that each recipient make two copies and mail them forward free of charge !!!
The Gen 0 was the 95` M-2 manual and the pocket size M-3 manual both came to me from members here :cool:!!
Over the years others added more until Christo`s hosted it on his site the current Gen 3 download :cool::cool:

WOW i never knew it would become what it is today :D !!! If i do nothing more in my life i know i made a difference in the 50 Cal. world !! I gave it the "push" to get it started and so many contributed to expand it to what it is today !!

Too Frigging Cool :D:D !!!!

·
BeltFed GURU
4,394 Posts
panaceabeachbum,
I should be the one Thanking You for contributing to and expanding on what i started so long ago :thumbup: !!
There was a Gen 3.11 put out by AaronHorrocks a member here and m2hb.net but he ran afoul of a copy write issue over a set of mount drawing and had to withdraw it sadly and may have had some legal problems because of it :jedicrying: .

·
Legendary Donor
1,678 Posts
your doing good.keep it up 11

just weld in the fa block if you ave milled it down to .218 thick.
the rest looks great.
call if any further questions.
thanks. tomt:eek:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Kmp trigger bar

Panaceabeachbum, and is your gun a m3hb? I'm using a kmp trigger and sear on my m3. If yours is, did you have any trouble with the buffer puck hitting the trigger bar when sliding the back plate on? Mine hits pretty good, but I was able to pull the trigger bar pin, slide the trigger bar forward a little, and get it to drop on. Just wondering if this is common? Thanks, jon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts