1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I also have a Complete M2HB display . I bought 2 set ups a couple years back on a project i was doing. I kept this one. Complete. M3 tripod with T&E. M-63 Cradle with all pins and ammo tray along with ammo can and 75rds of dummy ammo. $2500 Will bring to the Creek in October .

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. This is one of JP's Displays No real parts. Look's almost identical . Size and everything. But to us that have 50s can tell . I have had this at a few shows and 90% think it is the real thing when set up.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come on guys How is $3000 add it up that's a Deal. By the sounds of it i cant bring to the Creek. So shipping will be added. Still . JP charges 1800 for his M2 display, M3 tripod with T&E $1000 . WW-2 M-63 cradle what 300 to 400 And a 75rd belt of ammo. $150 Wow. Guess it cause of Covid.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok!!! How is $2500 on the display ? And will bring to the Creek in Oct .

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Some of the guys here are on G503, the vehicle collectors. Those guys are always looking for dummies for the vehicles. You may join and try there.

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
Some of the guys here are on G503, the vehicle collectors. Those guys are always looking for dummies for the vehicles. You may join and try there.
Agreed and maybe this year with the ease of the covid thing they will actually have shows and parades again and get that end of the hobby going because it has beed about dead for the past year plus.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The only mock up that is fake it the M2. The M-63 has been fitted to the M-3 mount. The Pintal has been change to a M-3 Pintal . I have actually fired for this set up 300rds and nothing cracked. the welds still look good,

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm interested but would like to see some clearer pics, especially of the sides of the receiver where the end plate slides in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts